Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everybodypoops

I think it's only been the last 2 weeks that she's had the kids most days, well since the book launch, funny that. She cant handle having them all the time. Says she won't complain but puts up a post complaining about them.
As for the paint on the house watch your kids and shit like that wont happen.

I hope she didn't pay much for the organising because a 5 year old could have hung some clothes and put some shoes on a shelf. If i was paying an organisor i would expect some Marie Kondo stuff going on. I thought she was getting a MASSIVE walk in wardrobe? Looks like an Ikea fit out.
Also looks dirty already! And filled with Isuzu blue 🙄

Reactions: 3

makeitstop

VIP Member
Not really on topic, but how's Bec Judd calling the current, nearly-winter weather in Melbourne at the moment 'fucked'.

How long has she lived here? This is just really really regular weather. Surely her house of 1000 arches has a heater or two she could chuck on? I'm forever confused by people who complain about really standard weather that happens every year, without fail, and hasn't gotten anywhere near as cold as it is going to get? I would've thought the queen of the slopes who bangs on about 'blue bird days at Buller' whenever she can, would be fairly used to cold weather and have a pretty high tolerance to it?
‘her house of 1000 arches’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Vixien

I was referring to the calendar photo with a date for Perth and Hobart for the "tour". As someone else said it was probably a prop.
Yes, sorry i should've explained myself. Got rushed along by my humans.... the last socially Em event was in 2021 so yes a prop to look super busy!

I mean the interior chic helping her also has some explaining to do!!!! If your going to put your name to something you would be suggesting and pushing/presenting products with better finishes. But in saying all that I remember she left some of that to the PA while she was running around in the outback. Caitlin you actually need to do better hunni.

pinkflaps

So does Coomera, I may have picked a couple up and forgotten where I picked them up from, it happens sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

Krystal could be Sophie, it’s not exactly the best written review🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll pop past pac fair tomorrow and see how her books are going in Kmart/QBD…

will need to prepare myself before seeing the disastrous book in the flesh

• Haha

Needsarealjob

No Bec. You’re better than this.
It will be at the Salvos next week. Like Lorinska's range :ROFLMAO:

When they say ‘verified purchaser’ reviews, are they implying you can only leave a review if you purchase through Booktopia?
So if you listen to the audiobook/purchased elsewhere and they don’t have a record of your details, they will delete the review?
No, they send you an email to verify your email address and that you're real. That's all.

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm wondering if LD has moved to Bendigo and reality has finally bitten her on the arse.
I also think the book would've caused some more issues for her as well.

They are your kids Chompers, so stop complaining. Its not like you have anything else to do.
That's what I thought - he's moved to Bendigo and insists Chompers does half the driving. I'm not sure if he lost his licence or not last month so she may be doing all the driving - hence the second "event" in Bendigo?
Amazon's ranking for her book flies in the face of what Chompers says, and they sell it cheaper than anywhere else:

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 6.32.44 pm.png

pinkflaps

omg I just tried to read that page out to my partner and I couldn’t construct it properly AT ALL

he’s like ‘so she’s just spewing shit’LOL

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
What scumbags 2020 was actually like.

MARCH 13 2020- seems like she’s a couple with AK

MARCH 17 2020- SC posts photos with AK on a family trip (AK family not her own)

MARCH 20ish -SC posts breakdown vid and disappears from gram

MARCH 29 2020- AK gets back across VIC border and is seen in background of scums videos doing chalk drawing with Florence.
on/off APRIL/MAY

TOGETHER JUNE/JULY

AK Leaves AUS end of AUG to live

Broken up by SC’s birthday SEPT 11 2020

Joins MG in cairns DEC 4th 2020

Sounds absolutely awful 🙄

Oh and she looked like this. Settling for second best certainly hasn’t agreed with her
She’s definitely edited herself she looks like a bobble head 😂

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
They're the only two threads I usually read but atm I'm trying to keep up with the Depp/Heard one as well as have look at the actual court case on YouTube.
Woke this morning to a new thread having started and ended overnight.
FML I'm 60+ pages behind now 😫
Good lord - that is almost a full time job haha!

• Haha

Needsarealjob

I am certain they are doing it for exposure.
And i hate her for it so much. Especially as she thinks bendigo and its residents are so lowly and poor and underprivileged.
I hope she tags the shit out of them and everyone there gets a business card or maybe a promo of 5% or something so they get customers from this.
She's such a grifter
Ironic considering she carries on about self worth and knowing your price etc but grifts all the time.

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
I reckon that calendar page is from last year and they’ve just used it in the background of the story cos it looks full.
The socially ‘Em event was in Perth and Hobart because that’s where Maddie played last year.

• Wow

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
OMG!! I can't wait to see what it looks Iike without a filter. She must be so embarrassed to do that
#beyou Sophia

Ooohhh......and Sophia bought Bratty GS tickets that she forgot about.🤷‍♀️
Shouldn't she be saying "I got gifted two VIP tickets and because my fiance doesn't want to go out in public with me, I have to take a kid"
#beyou #neverforget

Attachments

• Haha