Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jules-88

I think she is after gaining so much weight so fast even last few weeks , I dunno how or what she is eating but I think she hasn’t come to realisation and in her head she is still 20lbs lighter : there so many cute bikinis and clothes for her body shape but she rather buy things too small or unflattering
She’s dropped like 10k of followers this last few weeks too

Reactions: 1

chaitealatte

I’d forgotten I had posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago but had to come to say how visibly irritated is she that has engagement has gone down. She’s definitely not getting as many likes as she used to. I use me to really like her but she’s another product pusher out for any freebies she can get. Perhaps if she was nicer and actually interacted with her followers and not just the ones who use SOPHIA for a 10% off 🤪

Danniixx1

Why is she back to her old gym ?
She left or was asked to leave before when she was couching classes( with no pt qualification) and told some member who missed one class “ don’t come back to my crying when you are fat “ and she said this gym is no good after that and now she is back again .

• Wow
She sells fake goods via Instagram 🤣 I’m pretty sure her house is rented from family or something too as I doubt any old landlord would let her make as many changes to her home as she has
I think she bought the house with her ex then when they split she paid him for it. I remember her stories when she was thanking people for using her code etc as life was a bit tough at that time