Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Her gym outfit choice for today is too much or too little depending how you look at it.

Reactions: 1

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I don’t remember, I think it was on here , like this website but another sub tread called,”fitness influencers “ or something like that . I’ll try and have a look as it was few years back like 2018
Edit : it’s actually on this very tread , page 1 .
Oh my god that's awful.
I cant believe she carried on like that.
I disnt think she was still doing Steff Nadine program as she been on a right old binge rhe last month.
Steff Nadine still putting up before and afters and she's using Her transformation from when she lost loads and looked amazing.. just shows its not sustainable for ordinary people unless it was your life and job and were a serious competitor.

Gossip_Queen

Omg those stories 😂😂😂 saying she’d be out in Dubai if she had the money but then goes on to say they that everyone out in Dubai should have some respect for lockdown? Omg I just can’t.

She’s broken lockdown since day 1. Visiting her friends, family, having huge parties, getting Botox with random girls off Instagram to get the price down and getting her hair and lashes done 😂 how can she dare say people need to have respect for the lockdown
She has her check in tomorrow, I bet she doesn’t share the pics 😂

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Why is she back to her old gym ?
She left or was asked to leave before when she was couching classes( with no pt qualification) and told some member who missed one class “ don’t come back to my crying when you are fat “ and she said this gym is no good after that and now she is back again .
Seriously??? That's terrible. How do you know this?