Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
So glad I found this page ! I’ve been following Sophie for years, anyone else remember the big 150k followers giveaway and post with balloons ? 108k now, how the mighty have fallen. I just can’t get to grips with her account anymore, she goes to the gym twice a day and hasn’t changed her physique with a trainer ?! Like I do three times a week winging it and I’ve seen more progress than this, even eating like a teenage boy 😂

so glad you guys sleuthed out why her boyfriend was MIA I’ve been trying to work it out for ages.
Also I cannot deal with her obsession with her this is rachhh friend and her god awful only fans posting 🙈🙈
Haha I know, she's not the worst of em but she's literally not responding or taking ages to respond to her training etc which is going on years now!

Reactions: 1

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I think her. She posted on her stories a few weeks back about moving out the house doesn't seem much packing happening
she has done nothing but
bleach the fcuk out
of her poor teeth and still not happy. probably get veneers i guess. i think her teeth look great, but up
to her if shes not
happy. sounds very expensive tho.

Attachments

DietGossip

VIP Member
How on earth is this woman taking Sophie back .
she obviously gets the meal plan and workout plan for free no way she would be paying for years even when she doesn’t train.
If I was nadine I’d cut all ties with Sophie when it comes to collaborations
It's hard to give up a coach so they must have some kind of friendly relationship outside of the coaching for her to keep taking Sophie on?

crankypants

My fave thing about Sophie is how she got banned from her last gym (Ripped Gym Basildon) because she told the girls in her Bootcamp class (illegally run I must add, as she doesn’t hold a PT qualification) who didn’t turn up that “they’d come crying back to her when they’re fat again”
Oh wow, considering she is a yo yo dieter that’s vile! I think I was following her whilst she was doing these boot camps

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:

Msanya36

Chatty Member
She can fairly swamp the drinks can't she?😆 Her boobs are massive in that dress, was she a bridesmaid?

Babygalxx

Oooh she’s moved and back to doing lashes again, reckon the gravy train from her dodgy knocked off goods has stopped ?
I did wonder how long she expected it to last selling Fake uggs for £80 when you get real ones for £100 surely you would just buy the real ones 🤔 🤣

Lou1490

Literally breaking lockdown every day having her friends round, her boyfriend hopping between her house and his own. Who's is the garage gym they go to as well!
They just don’t give a shit!!! They’ve been going to gym garage since the last lockdown I’m not sure who’s it is, I’m surprised she not been reported neighbours for how much she breaks rules.