Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that she doesn’t have her own thread with her large following!
What is everyone’s opinions on her? I personally feel that her fitness regime isn’t sustainable which shows in her yo yoing

Reactions: 2
Yes, completely agree. One minute she's lean AF and the next she's a little bit more fluffy. I like her but do feel that being as she does have such a large following she should be more mindful. Clearly being that lean was unsustainable and she suits the size she is now.

Reactions: 2
Have to say I find Sophie very relatable - yep her weight fluctuates (as everyone's does) but she doesn't hide it the way other accounts do. To me she comes across as a normal girl who likes fitness and Five Guys as much as the rest of us 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I find her weight fluctuations very relatable but she does things sometimes - like having a makeup artist around before rules are changed, having a 'socially distanced BBQ' but everyone was on each others laps. The almost constant working out she seems to do is worrying too! I feel like whenever I do see her stories, she is always working out! Is she not tired 😂

Reactions: 3
I wanna know where this girl gets all her money from. Branded trainers nearly every week. Had a her lips done last weekend not sure how when beauty of the face isn’t allowed yet, I know she’s a beautician for lashes but surely that doesn’t pay the sort of money she spends and she’s not worked for 3 months due to covid.

Reactions: 1
I wanna know where this girl gets all her money from. Branded trainers nearly every week. Had a her lips done last weekend not sure how when beauty of the face isn’t allowed yet, I know she’s a beautician for lashes but surely that doesn’t pay the sort of money she spends and she’s not worked for 3 months due to covid.
I’ve had to make an account just to comment back but I know Sophie in real life. Her boyfriend sells fake clothes and I can assure you that all the things she owns are fake too 😂

She posted a box of Louboutin trainers the other day and they came with a fake invoice with ‘Sarah Rose’ on and a sticker saying ‘no cash refunds’ 😂 Like you wouldn’t get a cash refund if you took them back to Selfridges or Harrods? 😂 She’s honestly vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to make an account just to comment back but I know Sophie in real life. Her boyfriend sells fake clothes and I can assure you that all the things she owns are fake too 😂

She posted a box of Louboutin trainers the other day and they came with a fake invoice with ‘Sarah Rose’ on and a sticker saying ‘no cash refunds’ 😂 Like you wouldn’t get a cash refund if you took them back to Selfridges or Harrods? 😂 She’s honestly vile.
Ohhh that's even worse 😬 I get wanting to look good but her followers are going to assume they're real. Not that that's her issue but come on, be transparent about it.

Ooooooh tell us more lol

Ooooooh tell us more lol
My fave thing about Sophie is how she got banned from her last gym (Ripped Gym Basildon) because she told the girls in her Bootcamp class (illegally run I must add, as she doesn’t hold a PT qualification) who didn’t turn up that “they’d come crying back to her when they’re fat again”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My fave thing about Sophie is how she got banned from her last gym (Ripped Gym Basildon) because she told the girls in her Bootcamp class (illegally run I must add, as she doesn’t hold a PT qualification) who didn’t turn up that “they’d come crying back to her when they’re fat again”
Oh wow, considering she is a yo yo dieter that’s vile! I think I was following her whilst she was doing these boot camps

5CC6BD55-1D2D-4D64-8FD0-54A3C0DCAC35.png

‘I don’t mind people joining MLM’s and scamming people out of money’ guessing she’s read here about selling fake designer stuff 😂

• Haha
I haven't a clue who she is (clickee on the thread because I thought it was a diff Sophie) but she's rough as a bears arse!
Anyone endorsing Herballife needs a shake (and not that kind!)
Did you think it was the Sophie who used to be in Hollyoaks? I thought the same 😂

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she looks like Roxy from Eastenders? Think her name is Rita Simons

• Heart
I’d forgotten I had posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago but had to come to say how visibly irritated is she that has engagement has gone down. She’s definitely not getting as many likes as she used to. I use me to really like her but she’s another product pusher out for any freebies she can get. Perhaps if she was nicer and actually interacted with her followers and not just the ones who use SOPHIA for a 10% off 🤪

She is honestly just grim 😂 posting her sweating her tits off in the gym then videoing herself at home, laying around in said sweaty gym clothes. Just go have a shower hun

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Agree, I think she looks her nose down at everyone.
Not everyone can gym it twice a day, some people work full time & have a kid to look after!
I’m also going to put a wager that the weight will pile back on in the new year.
I’m not going to get started on the fake tat...

She is honestly just grim 😂 posting her sweating her tits off in the gym then videoing herself at home, laying around in said sweaty gym clothes. Just go have a shower hun
This! The sweat is vile! I also dislike how she speaks to her dog sometimes ☹

*edited to say how it’s funny how she seems to really hate kids but her boyfriend has one doesn’t he?