Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
It’s Chinese wholesale , kinda like Ali express , most things they sell are more or less same as Ali express but they have huge knock off section of everything imaginable with reviews and pics.
Most of these “businesses “ like Sophie’s buy the things in bulk and charge sometimes even twice as much as they originally bought them for .
Wow thats crazy.
She seems to sell loads, like previous poster said how is she able to sell knock offs so openly without the police knocking at her door.

Reactions: 1

DietGossip

VIP Member
I feel like it’s unethical for her coach to just keep taking money from her tbh (even if she’s gets a discount) like her style of coaching clearly isn’t working for Sophie
It might not be the coaching, it might be a Sophie problem...

Danniixx1

"Bralette" apparently, whatever they are 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Ah no way I always thought braletts where meant to have a button but under the cups like extra fabric hers is just the cup , supervise the restaurant didn’t dress code her 😁 whatever happen to starting know how to dress for your body
8D16334A-EB1D-4001-AE11-F20316828228.png

• Wow

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
He recently got 6.5 years
How do you know this?
Feel for her, that's obviously why she's putting on weight.
Having said that.. 6.5 years is a long time to wait for someone.. surely she would be wanting kids etc.
She will have grown and evolved so much in that length of time..and he will have regressed.

claire44

How does she think she looks good? I’m all for body positivity but those tie die coloured bottoms she always wears and those tiny bikinis are not the one. Also it’s concerning the amount of damage she’s doing to her skin. She looks well in her 40s

Lou1490

I wanna know where this girl gets all her money from. Branded trainers nearly every week. Had a her lips done last weekend not sure how when beauty of the face isn’t allowed yet, I know she’s a beautician for lashes but surely that doesn’t pay the sort of money she spends and she’s not worked for 3 months due to covid.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??
I think the problem is that she isn't paying for it - she gets it free for the referrals to Steph Nadine (I think). I had a coach a few years and hell I stuck to the plan otherwise I'd be chucking £150 down the drain each month!

• Heart

Miamia1

Maybe she’s living off her boyfriends funds - wasn’t he involved with something dodgy and he’s in prison now?