Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danniixx1

Does anyone know what happened with her ex partner? I think he was called Ross
He was cheating on her non stop .
she did a live more than a year back .
She used to get so many messages from girls saying that Ross messaged them romantically or sexually .
Last straw was when he I think suffered stroke in summer of 2019 , she stayed by his bedside in hospital worried sick for over a month and the second he got out she said he was messaging some girl already 😑
I feel for her , I wonder if her new bf will go to prison for the firearms charges

• Wow
Reactions: 2

jules-88

Whenever she puts a picture on she hides the likes and then changes it as soon as she’s got a few hundred. Beg a lot

• Wow

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I know, how does she make enough money like ? Plus what is going on with her, don't get me wrong, I'm all for positivity but she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??
She sells fake goods via Instagram 🤣 I’m pretty sure her house is rented from family or something too as I doubt any old landlord would let her make as many changes to her home as she has

jules-88

Fuck feeling bad for her.

Drag queen vibes.

Proper especially doing other men while her boyfriend was in prison
Well she was daft waiting anyway. She’s at the prime age for children and life not waiting for some cunt doing a long stretch. Not daddy material

Danniixx1

Sure I was shocked when she said she's never tracked her strength? Hello hun,vso you've never done Progressive overload in general, sure no wonder she doesn't really progress?

Her and her friend getting their lips done yesterday ,oh my God, the butchery??? Why did she get them dissolved and why go for that trout pout look. Sorry but it's woeful??
Lol I’ve seen that she keeps promoting that girl so probably special discount also asking her followers to go with her to lip clinic and coffee before hand 😂😂

yoannn1

Yea, she is a nasty piece of work wish Ripped would grow some balls and ban her. She has lost loads of followers recently, she definitely buys them her engagement is actually tragic not surprised lots of brands have dropped her also she is so yo-yo with her weight and doesn't have the discipline to get back to how she was which tbh isn't sustainable. Nah she doesn't work doesn't even lash anymore. Her friends seem to change definitely or they seem happy and settle down she is almost 30 with nothing to show
She is a bully. I hate girls who bully other girls.

Oh well she must be doing well selling her DHGATE
---
Yea, she is a nasty piece of work wish Ripped would grow some balls and ban her. She has lost loads of followers recently, she definitely buys them her engagement is actually tragic not surprised lots of brands have dropped her also she is so yo-yo with her weight and doesn't have the discipline to get back to how she was which tbh isn't sustainable. Nah she doesn't work doesn't even lash anymore. Her friends seem to change definitely or they seem happy and settle down she is almost 30 with nothing to show
I heard she made a nasty remark about a girls body down there. Disgusting

Last edited:

chaitealatte

Oh my god, she has no shame
Is Instagram her main source on income or something or is she just in it for the freebies? I just could not ever imagine being bothered about my amount of likes, followers or anything of the sort. We’re the same age as well. I don’t get social media sometimes 😄

hashtagnotsponsored

Yeah she can talk about blood on peoples hands when she literally had a full on party at her house on NYE 🥴🥴🥴
I’m sure she also had a party at the height of the pandemic last year and then complained at people DM-ing her telling her it was wrong like she was in the right???
Also off topic but she is a lash tech and her own lashes are fucking awful 🤣

Danniixx1

How can she sell so many fake designer goods so
Publicly , i ordered one thing from dh gate and it was seized haha . And I followed her “business “ page a while back so many people in comments telling her to get back to them asap , so is she even sending out these fake goods. Police in Essex must be asleep

Danniixx1

She doesn't lash anymore pretty sure she's got some dodgy dealings going her bf is in the slammer so she must know a thing or two. No way can she slob about otherwise
That actually makes sense , hence why she hasn’t left him . He probably left her some money and some part of his dodgy business

Reactions: 1