Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
How she gained so much weight ??
Obv this Weight if you’re happy nothing wrong with it but this girl is working with professional daily since maybe September and instead of toning or losing she gained a ton . Even going out weekend once shouldn’t make you pile on lbs at this rate
It almost looks like she's using the water bottle to hide the weight gain

Reactions: 2

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Her latest stories.
back on it.. check in done.. so much for keeping it real and showcasing her journey..what's with the text all over her check in photo
Keep working on you for you..not for the applause 🤣 wtf. She's always asking for likes.
Can't see her getting any discount from stef nadine anymore.. not really an advert for her now

crankypants

This! The sweat is vile! I also dislike how she speaks to her dog sometimes ☹

*edited to say how it’s funny how she seems to really hate kids but her boyfriend has one doesn’t he?
Ooh, I can’t say that I’ve noticed the dog thing, I have a dog who I absolutely adore, but I also call her every name under the sun 😂

Yes the kid thing also got me, it’s a difficult change becoming a step mum, but it needs to be embraced otherwise the relationship isn’t going to work

Danniixx1

It's pissing me off the begging for likes..
Just enjoy your holiday chick 🤪
Omg I can’t believe she alluded no one likes her pics because she is on holiday and then ask people not to be hater and to like them . I mean her holiday is nice but nothing special to be hating on😂

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Very confident to be wearing that out when you have knockers that size 😀
We all fluctuate with our weight..some of us more than others. But, my god she really has put on a lot.
Eating so restricted during the week and then look at all she packing away tonight.
Her metabolism be *#$*# 'd
I looked back on her grid and some of her pics from last year she looked lovely when she was doing her check in days.. scroll back even further ..its like a different person altogether.
Do you think she is piling on the weight cos the bf in jail.. emotional eating and all that.
I would be sacking him for her own health
It 💯% makes no sense, the extra calories are coming from somewhere like cos over Xmas to now she gained very quick? I'm not saying anything wrong with it, all been there but it is strange like!

The dry-scooping like wtf?? It's designed for water but she looks like she can't stand it and it blows all over her car???🤯

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yeah she can talk about blood on peoples hands when she literally had a full on party at her house on NYE 🥴🥴🥴
People don't like when people call them out on their hypocrisy. People like Sophie want to live in a world filled with blind praise over one where people can disagree with her and point out when she does stupid shit like break Covid rules.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I think she has piled on the weight since her bf has gone to prison.
She obvs doesn't want to sit in every weekend and is spending with friends, but it's the binge drinking and food at the weekend that's undoing all her hard work