Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucia

VIP Member
I'm so tired of seeing her tits hanging out a bikini.
Every bloody day.. walk the dog..get the tits out..walk along the shore front..get the tits out.
Her friends aren't even dressed like that for gods sake
I think she looks grubby having to her in the gym is a sight she really needs to buy clothes that fit

Reactions: 2

nolongerjuicy

Not sure this is any better tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Haven’t been on tattle since I met my boyfriend in December. However I came on tonight for a snoop and to comment on another forum. I opened this and my bf said

wow that’s a sausage. I didn’t realise he was watching me use tattle. I never wanted him see my bitchy side hence why I haven’t been on. So I looked round shocked and he just said. That’s a burnt sausage.

• Haha

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I would be sacking teamnadine fitness if I was someone actually being Coached for what over a year now and literally no results whatsoever, even muscle-wise? You'd be thinking ok if Sophie hasn't been in a deficit her body would at least be looking alot stronger no? I just don't think she practices Progressive overload at all?? Which is a basic? And then if she can't get into a Deficit would her Coach not be advising some sort of a Reverse Diet instead of letting the girl yet again hammer herself with too much Cardio and dieting??
She actually lifts way less than she used to. I used to go to the same gym as her and she could deadlift like 80kg or whatever and now she has like 5 a side on the bar 😂 she clearly doesn’t put any effort in imo

• Wow

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how thin and awful her natural hair is. Says she doesn’t know why it’s like that but seems to constantly be bleaching it and putting shit extensions in...

• Wow

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Is she still doing the training plan? All her stories show is her earing out or boozing..with the occasional meal on plan.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 she probably shadow banned or something or people followed her for fitness and workouts and she only goes out nowdays and tries to sell fake stuff
Trying to strong arm us into giving her likes..wtf.
I follow loads of people.. I don't love every post they post.
She's also changed setting on some of her posts so you can't see the total number of likes..not all of them ..just some..just those that are low figures.
How sad

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
It's hard to give up a coach so they must have some kind of friendly relationship outside of the coaching for her to keep taking Sophie on?
I think Stef needs the money. She isn't with her hubby anymore and puts zero effort into her clients. All her Instagram is is pics of herself, compared to other coaches.
I reckon Sophie used to get a big discount but now..shes definitely paying. She's probably joined up for the 8 week challenge thing.

WestBank87

Posted this but in the wrong Thread 🤣

does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?

Also the fact Sophie seems to have been on it for so long & hasn’t made progress kinda puts me off too?! It seems to be the same “transformation” pics that get reused over & over?!