Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danniixx1

Seriously??? That's terrible. How do you know this?
I don’t remember, I think it was on here , like this website but another sub tread called,”fitness influencers “ or something like that . I’ll try and have a look as it was few years back like 2018
Edit : it’s actually on this very tread , page 1 .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

Lucia

VIP Member
Does this girl has an actual job, I always thought she was lash tech .
Hardly she earns that much from fake brands to afford to run a house , and car and eating out and drinking constantly
She doesn't lash anymore pretty sure she's got some dodgy dealings going her bf is in the slammer so she must know a thing or two. No way can she slob about otherwise

Lucia

VIP Member
She real thinks shes gods gift and must be loving the wrong attention she probably attracts
She really does all for show she does bare minimum at the gym as well. Looking back she must of realised the shape she had was not sustainable

crankypants

Not being rude but she eats absolutely f all for someone of her height/size and gym twice a day but she still isn’t slim. (This isn’t me criticising her size, she’s fine how she is but you’d think how she gyms she’d be smaller)

Although that video of her on the stairmaster 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone can do 600 calories on it in half an hour if they’re slouched over hanging on for dear life
I was with Nadine for a while and i was on 1800 calories whilst losing weight so I’m not sure what Sophie is on, but on plan I was eating 6 meals a day feeling full. In the plans defence I got into the best shape of my life but it was based on 5 days weight and 5 days cardio which for me is quite unattainable in my lifestyle.
But I agree with what you are saying, she likes a drink and a good dirty meal like we all do, but she’s trying to portray that’s she’s ‘perfect’.
It has taken me the best part of this year to find my happy medium, and I would rather follow actual female bb competitors that are honest about diet and workouts than someone who is in a binge/restrict cycle.

• Heart

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Is Instagram her main source on income or something or is she just in it for the freebies? I just could not ever imagine being bothered about my amount of likes, followers or anything of the sort. We’re the same age as well. I don’t get social media sometimes 😄
I think so. She used to do eyelashes but I don’t think she does them as much anymore

Here to hate

I don’t have a clue about weight training but she seems to do her reps very fast
Yes! I've noticed this too. I'm no expert but I don't think the weight is challenging enough for her and it's probably why her body shape hasn't changed at all. Surely after years of training she would want to be lifting heavier and slower, I dunno....

I can’t believe how thin and awful her natural hair is. Says she doesn’t know why it’s like that but seems to constantly be bleaching it and putting shit extensions in...
It's awful. She needs to lay off the bleach for a while. She would actually look so much better a shade darker.

Maria44

I would be sacking teamnadine fitness if I was someone actually being Coached for what over a year now and literally no results whatsoever, even muscle-wise? You'd be thinking ok if Sophie hasn't been in a deficit her body would at least be looking alot stronger no? I just don't think she practices Progressive overload at all?? Which is a basic? And then if she can't get into a Deficit would her Coach not be advising some sort of a Reverse Diet instead of letting the girl yet again hammer herself with too much Cardio and dieting??
She’s literally been working with Nadine for nearly 2 years...!!!

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread here .
I have love hate relationship with this girl .
What iterates me is even in her story today she “reserves “‘her favourite cardio machine , the stair master .
Like I’ve seen here leave her belongings on there few times to make sure once she done weights she can go and use it , from my own from experience it’s so annoying .
And it makes me cringe how if anyone asks her diet she won’t share but say to and ask her coach to do one up for them obviously for money and make sure use her name haha .
Does anyone know how much she gets off these companies she promotes ?
And wasn’t she affiliated with alphathlete ?
Alphalete definitely dropped her. I remember her mentioning something at the time. I’m not surprised tbf, I wouldn’t touch her if I was a brand as she does so many things that are wrong and questionable.

hashtagnotsponsored

I’ve had to make an account just to comment back but I know Sophie in real life. Her boyfriend sells fake clothes and I can assure you that all the things she owns are fake too 😂

She posted a box of Louboutin trainers the other day and they came with a fake invoice with ‘Sarah Rose’ on and a sticker saying ‘no cash refunds’ 😂 Like you wouldn’t get a cash refund if you took them back to Selfridges or Harrods? 😂 She’s honestly vile.
Ohhh that's even worse 😬 I get wanting to look good but her followers are going to assume they're real. Not that that's her issue but come on, be transparent about it.

Danniixx1

Omg those stories 😂😂😂 saying she’d be out in Dubai if she had the money but then goes on to say they that everyone out in Dubai should have some respect for lockdown? Omg I just can’t.

She’s broken lockdown since day 1. Visiting her friends, family, having huge parties, getting Botox with random girls off Instagram to get the price down and getting her hair and lashes done 😂 how can she dare say people need to have respect for the lockdown
What does she mean if she had money ? It’s not that expansive to go there , like for people who work.
You can get cheap airband with her bf and the flights like 400-500 maybe .
And then spending money .
Instead of getting Pair of runners every week she was well able to save some money . So she deffo leaving beyond her means , no I know why she is pushing sophia10 every day all day long 😁😂