Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
She seems to be promoting Women's Best products the last few days - perhaps this is why she is "back on it" as needed some money!

Reactions: 2

Msanya36

Chatty Member
It's insane tho the RATE at which she gained weight, has to be more going on here? Like most of us think we are huge after Xmas but it's normally bloat just too much sugar? It doesn't make sense given she was on plan and gyming? Is it binging?

Danniixx1

And again.... Why does she feel she needs to show us every day.....?! We've seen it all before! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe woman’s best was gonna terminate her contract as she don’t post as often and isn’t doing fitness anymore and she panicked as it’s a good chunk of her income and started to promote them and stef more often 😂😂😂😂😂😂

yoannn1

Sophie is an example of a person who's as fake as her designer goods she sells on her DHGATE TRENDZ.

She actually bullied 2 girls out of her gym (ripped I think its called). One of the girls she bullied I know personally and it is so unfair. It's disgusting what she did to the poor girl. Don't know why she thinks she is gods gift to the planet. She's nothing but a two faced bully. Haven't seen her post from women's best its because they obviously dropped her. How is she a example to women?

Another shitfluencer strikes again. Seems like she forces all her friends to take pictures of her on the nights out she goes on. None of them in the pictures look like they're having a good time 🤣Wonder where she gets all her money from? She obviously doesn't work. I don't think she's with the same guy from prison anymore she moved on quick. What exactly did he go down for? Imagine that waiting for you when you get out.

Has anyone else also noticed how she changes her friendship groups on Instagram so often? What's even with that 🤣
---
So glad I found this page ! I’ve been following Sophie for years, anyone else remember the big 150k followers giveaway and post with balloons ? 108k now, how the mighty have fallen. I just can’t get to grips with her account anymore, she goes to the gym twice a day and hasn’t changed her physique with a trainer ?! Like I do three times a week winging it and I’ve seen more progress than this, even eating like a teenage boy 😂

so glad you guys sleuthed out why her boyfriend was MIA I’ve been trying to work it out for ages.
Also I cannot deal with her obsession with her this is rachhh friend and her god awful only fans posting 🙈🙈
Because she obviously pays for her followers
---
i'm not sure which is more orange, her tan or her clothes! She looks absolutely horrific!
It's giving drag queen vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Maybe she’s living off her boyfriends funds - wasn’t he involved with something dodgy and he’s in prison now?
I was wondering if he was back inside?! Haven't seen him on his her insta for months and even on his birthday she posted old photos of him and went out with her girl friend for an evening meal (he was nowhere to be seen) 🤷🏼‍♀️ xx