Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crankypants

I’m surprised that she doesn’t have her own thread with her large following!
What is everyone’s opinions on her? I personally feel that her fitness regime isn’t sustainable which shows in her yo yoing

Reactions: 2

jhsaf

I don’t remember, I think it was on here , like this website but another sub tread called,”fitness influencers “ or something like that . I’ll try and have a look as it was few years back like 2018
Edit : it’s actually on this very tread , page 1 .
Hi new poster here , she’s doing well on losing weight or what ever yo-yo diet she’s on Hopefully she’s doing it safely . Followed her few years ago I didn’t know any of this . Eye opening really . I’m surprised the gym let her come back

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Where does she get her money from? She doesn’t seem to work?! And can’t be earning that much from influencing as she doesn’t do many ads but seems to live in a nice house

jhsaf

My engagement is poor.. please like this post ffs guys. Don’t be hater
Honestly it’s super cringy there is no need for it 🤣 I will say she’s definitely loosing weight she looks good I just hope she has a healthy relationship with food now .

kimmitheo

If she says "Drop ya girl a like and comment" again I'm gonna drop her a fucking comment!! What a beg!!....surely you want likes and comments because people actually LIKE your posts!! I reckon she has bought all her followers surely??!!

Gossip_Queen

She’s moaning about influencers having a lack of respect when they’re posting stories from Dubai yet she’s broken lockdown rules from the very beginning and continues to. Hypocrite much!!

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I think it’s that when she drinks, instead of having something like vodka/gin soda it’s always really sugary cocktails and alchopops and sweet shots, and this will be twice a week so no wonder,
I went through a phase of doing the same and ballooned

Haileyhalstead

Oooh she’s moved and back to doing lashes again, reckon the gravy train from her dodgy knocked off goods has stopped ?

• Wow

Lucia

VIP Member
She can fairly swamp the drinks can't she?😆 Her boobs are massive in that dress, was she a bridesmaid?
Its weekend life for her always on the booze. I guess she must have been as there was others with the same dress. Its no wonder steph hasn't given her code this time and can only be recommended via referrals. Honestly if I were a PT I'd be so tempted to ask the client if this lifestyle is suited for them. She's been yoyoing the same 1/2 Stone the last few months perhaps that is her suited weight

jules-88

I’m surprised it wasn’t taken down sooner to be fair , it’s illegal what she is doing .
surpised the police hasn’t raided her house and seized the merch.
I understand by it for yourself off Ali express or whatever but she is up charging sometimes more than double for some fake goods.
And it takes for than one person to report the page for it to be taken down
Those bloody insta snaps last night you’d think something bad had happened. If you take risks like that expect the consequences 🤷‍♀️🫠

missnot

She annoyed me so much when we went into lockdown by asking on her story if anyone could do her hair and break lockdown rules!!! Low and behold she’s had her hair done during lockdown! Honestly if your going to do why put it over social media. I’m surpised she has received much backlash unless she as and she hasn’t said
Literally breaking lockdown every day having her friends round, her boyfriend hopping between her house and his own. Who's is the garage gym they go to as well!

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Nope, he’s in prison for selling firearms 🤣
Holy shit!! How long he in for ?
I'm sure she had loads of pics of him on her grid though and they all gone.

I feel for her she must be an emotional eater, she's on a night out and the calories in that food and cocktails would surely be high.
Don't see any promo codes or swipe ups for lounge wear or ryder wear anymore