Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Agree, I think she looks her nose down at everyone.
Not everyone can gym it twice a day, some people work full time & have a kid to look after!
I’m also going to put a wager that the weight will pile back on in the new year.
I’m not going to get started on the fake tat...
Not being rude but she eats absolutely f all for someone of her height/size and gym twice a day but she still isn’t slim. (This isn’t me criticising her size, she’s fine how she is but you’d think how she gyms she’d be smaller)

Although that video of her on the stairmaster 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone can do 600 calories on it in half an hour if they’re slouched over hanging on for dear life

Reactions: 3

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
It’s all of the cocktails and sugary shots, just drink vodka/gin with lime and soda and she will more than half her drinking calories.
She’s acting all holier than thou by saying stuff like no excuses etc and saying her friend wasn’t working out,
Guarantee her bf will dump her when he gets out, they always do, guys in prison stay with their gf on the outside to have that control and then when they get out they want every girl but the one that has stood by them

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She’s promoting womens best and has a promo code but she squirms and looks like she’s going to vom every time she has that pre workout

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
She’s drinking sugary alcohol again, and she says about the natural big tits but no Offence they are just fat as I went back a few years and she had much much much smaller boobs
I agree. I’ve put some weight back on and my tits are just fat

Msanya36

Chatty Member
She's taking a break from Instagram I'd say because of that group photo! How did she gain so much so fast??

Lou1490

Hair, make up, people round her house! Would love for her to get caught and fined. Also Honestly I don’t know how she’s not back to the size she was on her throw backs with all the training she does. I think she over trains, there is no need to train twice a day.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Just wondering.... do you reckon she gets FREE coaching from Team Nadine Fitness as she always mentions them all the time on stories and asks people to mention her as a referral if they join....?

Lucia

VIP Member
Sophie is an example of a person who's as fake as her designer goods she sells on her DHGATE TRENDZ.

She actually bullied 2 girls out of her gym (ripped I think its called). One of the girls she bullied I know personally and it is so unfair. It's disgusting what she did to the poor girl. Don't know why she thinks she is gods gift to the planet. She's nothing but a two faced bully. Haven't seen her post from women's best its because they obviously dropped her. How is she a example to women?

Another shitfluencer strikes again. Seems like she forces all her friends to take pictures of her on the nights out she goes on. None of them in the pictures look like they're having a good time 🤣Wonder where she gets all her money from? She obviously doesn't work. I don't think she's with the same guy from prison anymore she moved on quick. What exactly did he go down for? Imagine that waiting for you when you get out.

Has anyone else also noticed how she changes her friendship groups on Instagram so often? What's even with that 🤣
---

Because she obviously pays for her followers
---

It's giving drag queen vibes
Yea, she is a nasty piece of work wish Ripped would grow some balls and ban her. She has lost loads of followers recently, she definitely buys them her engagement is actually tragic not surprised lots of brands have dropped her also she is so yo-yo with her weight and doesn't have the discipline to get back to how she was which tbh isn't sustainable. Nah she doesn't work doesn't even lash anymore. Her friends seem to change definitely or they seem happy and settle down she is almost 30 with nothing to show

Danniixx1

Why does she tag the gym in every story . They hardly give her membership for free as she was let go before

Reactions: 2

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Like not saying anything about her figure but at the end of the day what is she doing OFF screen cos again she is gaining so fast? Just wanna know how/why??🤣

Robbie09

VIP Member
Very confident to be wearing that out when you have knockers that size 😀
We all fluctuate with our weight..some of us more than others. But, my god she really has put on a lot.
Eating so restricted during the week and then look at all she packing away tonight.
Her metabolism be *#$*# 'd
I looked back on her grid and some of her pics from last year she looked lovely when she was doing her check in days.. scroll back even further ..its like a different person altogether.
Do you think she is piling on the weight cos the bf in jail.. emotional eating and all that.
I would be sacking him for her own health
Surely she’s better off without him and I think she’s in denial with her image and seems to flitter friends to friends within her gym circle and probably constantly comparing herself to them and where she was previously

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Just wondering.... do you reckon she gets FREE coaching from Team Nadine Fitness as she always mentions them all the time on stories and asks people to mention her as a referral if they join....?
I think so or heavily heavily discounted. I don’t think she’d carry on halfnassing it every month if not.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I feel like she is such a yo-yo dieter but she is to the extreme. When she's 'on it' she's so restrictive with food, and when she's 'taking time off' it's drinks every evening, pizza etc, borderline binge eating. She's doing massive metabolic damage at this point.
I do feel for her, you can see how her confidence has gone with how covered up in gym she is now with her big baggy tops

Here to hate

Yes, completely agree. One minute she's lean AF and the next she's a little bit more fluffy. I like her but do feel that being as she does have such a large following she should be more mindful. Clearly being that lean was unsustainable and she suits the size she is now.