Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but hang on a minute, their whole apology video and excuse for having family round To help was because they said it would be better and safer for them instead of having outside people they didn’t know come and help them.
And now they’re getting someone round to help put pictures up????

Hahahha these two get worse and worse!! This just renders that whole apology video useless as we knew it was. Such hypocrites.

bleeping scum.
its probably just her dad coming round and they’re saying that to cover themselves and they won’t show it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
what is concerning me the most is they don't seem to have packed a hospital bag yet, which surely would be easy content too!! At this rate Dave will be running round chucking a pair of ears and a floral sleepsuit in the bag for poor Barney at the last minute!

Reactions: 11
what is concerning me the most is they don't seem to have packed a hospital bag yet, which surely would be easy content too!! At this rate Dave will be running round chucking a pair of ears and a floral sleepsuit in the bag for poor Barney at the last minute!
I think they have. Someone asked in a comment and they said they’d packed it but had already eaten all of the snacks from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are infuriating to watch. I would be so embarrassed if my 30 year old partner had to get someone round to put pictures up.

Reactions: 9
so I’m guessing that the vlog is “late” again.. I don’t understand it.. they chose to commit to 6pm everyday and given its their source of income they still don’t manage to do that.. why set yourself up to fail? Surely it’s the same as you working somewhere and you’re due to start at 6pm but you rock up an hour and a half late.. 🙄 I really just can’t be bothered to hate watch them anymore! I’ll just come here for the updates and laughs !

Reactions: 10
Her dad can come round now, as long as they maintain social distancing inside, so they don't even need to lie about it...

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t going to be long before the daily vlogging came to a end!

Reactions: 16
Why wait until 7.15 to post that, when the vlog was meant to be up at 6?? They must have known hours ago that there would be no vlog tonight! They’re doing it whip the ‘flamily’ into a frenzy that Barney is on his way!

Reactions: 16
Can Dave not edit? Surely they knew before now there wouldn't be a vlog. They're probably at her mums or something and don't want to say.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Dave doesn't help the vlogs? Does he do no editing at all? He does nothing else all day except skwaaaats and stuffing his fat face and pretend he's not gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Help me please. No vlog. I cannot cope. What will I doooooo??

oh yes, relax and chill after the busy actual working day I had.

Sophie chipped her nail polish? Chip woke her from nap #3? She read what people’s opinions of her is? Or maybe changing all those knobs wiped poor little diddums dopey bug eyes out? My heart bleeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really understand why they’ve promised daily vlogs anyway, I wouldn’t be putting that much pressure on myself in the last week of pregnancy. It just makes people worry when they skip a day they should just say as a when they can. Most women are probably on maternity leave at this point and i would much prefer they disappear and actually get stuff ready for him than be worrying about uploading a vlog. I know they’re lazy people at the best of things so I’m surprised they’ve not missed a day so far but I’ve been finding it strange that she doesn’t seem like she’s in the last home stretch of pregnancy with how great she’s making it seem so maybe it’s finally hit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.