Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no chance with a 2nd child. How would she manage being pregnant with a baby/toddler. There is just no way. Unless of course ... Mummy does it allllll!!

Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if Sophie’s bad day was caused by lots of mean questions on her Instagram call for her Q&A? Maybe a lot of people raised concerns on there (I sure did).

Reactions: 17
They have no chance with a 2nd child. How would she manage being pregnant with a baby/toddler. There is just no way. Unless of course ... Mummy does it allllll!!
Don’t forget, Soph wants a nanny! So she won’t be doing any of the work 😆. Obviously money is no object for them!

Reactions: 7
I haaaate when couples say "we" are pregnant and "we" are in labour. You're both expecting but you sure as heck aren't both pregnant, as much as Dave might look it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m wondering if Sophie’s bad day was caused by lots of mean questions on her Instagram call for her Q&A? Maybe a lot of people raised concerns on there (I sure did).
Why choose social media as a profession if their backbones aren’t strong enough to withstand the negativity that comes with it?
If it affects her mood so profoundly that she backs away from social media completely, then they shouldn’t have asked people to submit questions for a “brutally honest” Q&A if they didn’t want people to be brutally honest. . . or brutal and honest, which I’m sure many were. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel like this absence of a vlog is down to me badmouthing their handles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie, you don't feel great because your body is getting ready to birth a baby. I've never had a baby but I don't think you're going to 'feel better' soon, in fact, quite the opposite.

This is why it was important to sort your house out ASAP so you could have days where you can just relax because you're not feeling up to it.

Dave, step up, let her rest, get the house sorted. There is no excuse for you not to.

Reactions: 21
Sitting here reading all the comments saying how hard they've worked to have Barney like 👁👄👁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sitting here reading all the comments saying how hard they've worked to have Barney like 👁👄👁

This has happened to me before. We're in an alternative timeline where we're seeing how lazy, greedy, selfish and unprepared they are but the "flamily" are on another timeline and seeing that they work hard and are doing everything they can for their baby.

It's the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has happened to me before. We're in an alternative timeline where we're seeing how lazy, greedy, selfish and unprepared they are but the "flamily" are on another timeline and seeing that they work hard and are doing everything they can for their baby.

It's the only explanation.
Either us or them are having a collective mental breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch all the videos suddenly become just over 8 mins long now that youtube have changed the requirements for mid roll ads 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
There was 4 ads for us in their video the other day and 2 you couldn’t even skip!

I hate that he said “we” are not in labour. It takes away from the woman’s pain and amazement of what HER body can do. I wouldn’t be surprised if after the birth he said how hard and exhausting it was for HIM lol

Reactions: 10
There was 4 ads for us in their video the other day and 2 you couldn’t even skip!

I hate that he said “we” are not in labour. It takes away from the woman’s pain and amazement of what HER body can do. I wouldn’t be surprised if after the birth he said how hard and exhausting it was for HIM lol
He'll do something along the lines of what my partner did. "just because you had the baby doesnt just mean that I can't be tired, cause I'm KNACKERED." Difference being my partner pretty SOON FUCKIN REALISED his mistake 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.