Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread suggestion won with 33 reactions - well done to @Donald73 👏

first time i've made a thread, i only did it as the last one was on 52 pages! far too much responsibility - don't know how @Oohthedrama does it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Morning all!

Always nice to see a shiny new thread, there was once a time when I wondered why I was the only person who couldn't stand these two, now we are all in it together 😂

Highlight of the vlog yesterday was Dave's sheepish face when he admitted messing up building the cot. You could just see how gutted he was to realise he truly is useless. You played right into our hands son.

Could not believe Sophie's only contribution was to film, she really thinks she's above it all. Sorry love, 'I'm pregnant' expiring as an excuse very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning all!

Always nice to see a shiny new thread, there was once a time when I wondered why I was the only person who couldn't stand these two, now we are all in it together 😂

Highlight of the vlog yesterday was Dave's sheepish face when he admitted messing up building the cot. You could just see how gutted he was to realise he truly is useless. You played right into our hands son.

Could not believe Sophie's only contribution was to film, she really thinks she's above it all. Sorry love, 'I'm pregnant' expiring as an excuse very soon.
then it will be the "i've just had a baby" excuse - leopard never changes it's spots

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks you soooo much
You're soooo welcome

Make it stop!!!
I've said it before I'll say it again, it's so rude they don't bother trying to reply to comments when they have a small channel and do nothing else all day.

Reactions: 21
Thanks you soooo much
You're soooo welcome

Make it stop!!!
I've said it before I'll say it again, it's so rude they don't bother trying to reply to comments when they have a small channel and do nothing else all day.
Can't even be bothered to take two seconds to like something all in the name of maintaining their nicer than nice image.

Reactions: 7
Their views really are dropping aren’t they? Wow, shows how many people unsubbed after what they did and how bad their content actually is.

Reactions: 12
Their views really are dropping aren’t they? Wow, shows how many people unsubbed after what they did and how bad their content actually is.
really? they look like they're going up to me. They had 9k, 2 hours after they uplaoded last night!

Reactions: 1
I think in time their views may drop significantly. I don't think anytime soon as their fans will be desperate to see the new baby but I think the whole pin money drama alongside having family around has left a bad taste in people's mouths.

Reactions: 8
Views and subs are easily purchased. People are likely to sub to a channel that already looks like it’s popular

Reactions: 2
Their views will go back up when Barney comes. But then The parent police will be out in full force! Will be interesting to see how they will deal with all that when it starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TLDR for any new viewers:

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day!

Welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

Welcome!
this is a very accurate description ☺

Reactions: 3

Welcome!
Reading this how do they have ANY fans? How can people be fans of people like this? What do they get out of it? Apart from having to use their hard earned money to pay for their lifestyle. I'll never understand.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.