Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a vlog of absolutely NOTHING. Wouldn't think these two were about to have a baby would you? Sophie telling Barney to stay in there says everything you need to know about her becoming a mum. They look more excited to watch Hamilton which Sophie fell asleep through (of course) than Barney's impending arrival!

Reactions: 10
Here we go again 🙄

It’ll be the same old tit “when are you taking barney to Disney world!???!111”
Or “Not really a question but just wanted to say what AMAZING parents you are going to be - Barney is the luckiest. Will you adopt me?? 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if I ask a question will they answer

How do you feel NO shame at not earning a penny to pay for your child?

or

Do you think when the pregnancy is over that your oculus protrudus will go away?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or “Not really a question but just wanted to say what AMAZING parents you are going to be - Barney is the luckiest. Will you adopt me?? 😍😍
And "Dave you're looking so well; I can tell you've lost weight on Muscle Foods already. Any chance of a what I eat in a day video sometime soon?".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've asked a question. I've tried to ask it is a fairly positive way. I'm not going to say what it is because we suspect they read here, I don't want to get blocked from watching the car crash on insta...

Can’t they just use command strips for the pictures?!?
That would be the sensible thing to do, especially since they're renting.

Reactions: 12
Can’t they just use command strips for the pictures?!?

Was thinking this myself. They're literally fool proof even these 2 idiots couldn't possibly mess it up, right?

I also wouldn't think they'd be allowed to put things up with nails considering it's a rental?

Reactions: 4
Was thinking this myself. They're literally fool proof even these 2 idiots couldn't possibly mess it up, right?

I also wouldn't think they'd be allowed to put things up with nails considering it's a rental?
They probably text their landlord (because you know these two would never grow up and call anyone) and batted their oversized droopy eyelids and claimed they were pictures for their baby and could they please, please hang them for his sake.Because these two will forever use their child to manipulate others.

Reactions: 10
I find them so weird! I’ve got a few pregnant friends and they are so excited they are beaming with happiness and can’t wait to meet their babies. I’ve never seen these two actually seem that happy or say how much they love their baby. To say they planned the baby I find it completely strange.

Reactions: 5
I know I sound like a broken record but do dopey and chubby have a fridge yet?

Reactions: 4
They probably don’t care about getting their deposit back, which is evident the way Dave was dragging furniture.
They didn’t ‘work’ to get the money for the deposit, so makes no difference to them whether they get it back or not. they battered their eyelids and got £10k, and when it’s time to move on they’ll do it again and again until the money dries up

• Angry
Reactions: 11
For gods sake, they’re just useless!
As if they’ve got a man coming round to give them a quote to hang some pictures up? Would it not be cheaper to go buy a bloody hammer and some nails and just do it yourself?! Also, why not get him to put you some curtain rails up? I don’t understand why they haven’t bothered with curtains or blinds!
How the hell have they still not sorted all of their stuff out yet?! It’s not like they’re both at work all day!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.