Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake, they’re just useless!
As if they’ve got a man coming round to give them a quote to hang some pictures up? Would it not be cheaper to go buy a bloody hammer and some nails and just do it yourself?! Also, why not get him to put you some curtain rails up? I don’t understand why they haven’t bothered with curtains or blinds!
How the hell have they still not sorted all of their stuff out yet?! It’s not like they’re both at work all day!
Exactly. I recently bought a hammer from Wilkos for a fiver, probably far cheaper than paying a handyman.

Reactions: 6
I bet the handyman will be confused to see Dave sitting there when he arrives and probably wonder why he couldn’t just do it himself?

Reactions: 8
He will be too busy in the garage , opps sorry gym throwing his sandbags around !
i wish they would get on and get that house sorted I want to shake them !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For gods sake, they’re just useless!
As if they’ve got a man coming round to give them a quote to hang some pictures up? Would it not be cheaper to go buy a bloody hammer and some nails and just do it yourself?! Also, why not get him to put you some curtain rails up? I don’t understand why they haven’t bothered with curtains or blinds!
How the hell have they still not sorted all of their stuff out yet?! It’s not like they’re both at work all day!
But do we think they are ACTUALLY doing this, or getting a member of the family to come round and do it and just not showing us the process? I bet the mirrors and frames will magically appear on the wall and we will be told that the handy man has been.

Reactions: 19
So Dave's spent 25 hours on a game when he could have been doing actual house things that would be more appropriate just before the birth of his child. He could have been batch cooking, setting everything up in the house ready etc but no.

I'm a gamer myself but I would have other things on my mind if I was a week away from a child arriving and the house hadn't been fully finished.
25 hours wow? he could have done so much!
Garage needs emptying
Pictures need putting up
Baby clothes washed and dried
Do they even have a fridge?
Gardens a mess
House isn’t ready
He needs to buy things for the baby too
He could do some frozen meal prep
He could learn to cook

I could go on 😂
What an absolute waste of bleeping time

Reactions: 9
I think the 'handy man' is just a family member but they don't want to open that can of worms again 😂

Reactions: 11
But do we think they are ACTUALLY doing this, or getting a member of the family to come round and do it and just not showing us the process? I bet the mirrors and frames will magically appear on the wall and we will be told that the handy man has been.
I was going to say the same. They're either doing this to make a point after breaking lockdown or they're just saying a handyman is coming to cover for it being family.

Considering their reason for having family round was they didn't want strangers in the house since they didn't know if they were clean 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Have these 2 never heard of command strips and a spirit level? they do not need someone to come and put up those Disney prints .. that’s just ridiculous !

Reactions: 12
I know I sound like a broken record but do dopey and chubby have a fridge yet?
I think its in the utility room area as you come in through the back door. It looked like a black fridge on one of their previous vlogs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was going to say the same. They're either doing this to make a point after breaking lockdown or they're just saying a handyman is coming to cover for it being family.

Considering their reason for having family round was they didn't want strangers in the house since they didn't know if they were clean 🤷‍♀️
They are allowed to have one other household visit now so handyman seems like a waste of money, just get one of the family helpers back.

Reactions: 8
Just been reading the comments on the flog and a couple of people said they thought it was awful that Sophie changed the knobs in the drawers after Dave did all that work 😂
I also saw a couple of comments saying like why don’t you just hang things up yourself? Have you got a fridge? I don’t understand why they don’t reply to comments! It’s not like they don’t have time. I mean Daves finished his game now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They hardly even reply to nice comments and the people who fawn over them. There is no connection or community at all.

Reactions: 12
Just been reading the comments on the flog and a couple of people said they thought it was awful that Sophie changed the knobs in the drawers after Dave did all that work 😂
I also saw a couple of comments saying like why don’t you just hang things up yourself? Have you got a fridge? I don’t understand why they don’t reply to comments! It’s not like they don’t have time. I mean Daves finished his game now 🙄
I always think this about their comments. Like they think they are above replying

Reactions: 7
I always think this about their comments. Like they think they are above replying
They think they're above everything and everyone in the world ever so of course they'd never reply to the idiots that fawn all over them.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but hang on a minute, their whole apology video and excuse for having family round To help was because they said it would be better and safer for them instead of having outside people they didn’t know come and help them.
And now they’re getting someone round to help put pictures up????

Hahahha these two get worse and worse!! This just renders that whole apology video useless as we knew it was. Such hypocrites.

bleeping scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but hang on a minute, their whole apology video and excuse for having family round To help was because they said it would be better and safer for them instead of having outside people they didn’t know come and help them.
And now they’re getting someone round to help put pictures up????

Hahahha these two get worse and worse!! This just renders that whole apology video useless as we knew it was. Such hypocrites.

bleeping scum.
Probably why they deleted the apology 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.