Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicled

VIP Member
But she gushed on insta that the Disney vlogs were coming soon - what lame excuse is she going to give for the delay?? Obviously she’ll blame Barney/chip/Dave - has she even managed to keep the dog alive these days let alone the poor child!!

Reactions: 4

PatsyDo

.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
Which is exactly what will happen, the rinse & repeat cycle…. It’s getting bloody boring now 🤣

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Omg I forgot about the coaching. What the hell goes through her mind ? The gym she joined, climbing snowdon, skiing!! and still no patreon update! It’s so odd. I would have more respect if she said “I can’t do this anymore” … also will Dave get an extension on phantom?? She never comments on his posts. He’s off enjoying his fabulous single life and she’s drowning at home barely able to cope 👀🙄
I suspect he has already taken the extension as they would normally announce a change in a principal well in advance

• Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Isn’t Barney a June baby? We haven’t seen anything of his 4th birthday. Hope he had some kind of celebration 😬 Jess has had her baby boy last week, at least for sophs sake it’s not another girl !

ETA - his birthday is 10th July. As you were 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Barney, he’s starting school in a couple of months and that poor boy is not going to cope if these videos are anything to go by!
I think he will probably need some additional support, which is a lot more recognised these days. 4 children in my sons class have 1:1 teachers so if the school he is going to go to is anything like ours, he will most certainly need some support.

Reactions: 3

Bol85

VIP Member
To be honest, you can’t just move to LA. You need a solid visa to live in the US, it’s really quite hard to be able to live there! I wonder how she’s managed it?!

That child is so not ready for school. Can he have a good go at dressing himself? Use cutlery? Hold a pencil? Sit well on the carpet? Independently use the toilet? It's so sad to see, and even more sad that he gets paraded on the internet

• Sad

JessieB

Chatty Member
They are a pair of morons, if your child can't drink out of a normal cup have it on your tray and help keep it steady when he drinks from it, especially on an aeroplane where you can get bumped around unexpectedly. Also he clearly was not being kept sat down with his seat belt on which is so unsafe. Christ imagine being sat near them for 11hrs!

WDHR89

My gut feeling is that it's not just YouTube that is over, I think the marriage is very close to the end. They've had so much opportunity to build their channel, but its all over. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a few things I've read on Instagram.
What have you seen on instagram that’s made you think this?

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
But how many are left now? Some of the recent comments on her channel have been brutal, and all from people who used to really like them. It does look like she's lost the majority of the flamily. Has Disney Donna even deserted her now?