Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My gut feeling is that it's not just YouTube that is over, I think the marriage is very close to the end. They've had so much opportunity to build their channel, but its all over. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a few things I've read on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

EIC

Dave wanted to be in the west end, Sophie wanted to be a mum in Chester.. they both got what they wanted but lost each other on the way.

Not saying this excuses Dave from his parent duties but Sophie knew full well his plans, but I can also see Sophie’s side, Obese husband walks out door Monday morning, spends week eating sleeping and posting shit about the gym, returns home Sunday fatter than when he went, and repeat 😂 while she’s left chasing chuckie.. unfortunately she rubbed her pebble anti clock wise and ended up with a crazy ginger boy, should have rubbed it clock wise for a princess girl easy life so I can see why she’s resentful to Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I wonder when and if we’ll actually hear anything. I kind of feel a bit sorry for Soaf if she’s been left while he’s living his best life in London. He’ll easy start up a new life down there plus he’s got his supportive parents up in Scotland. Soaf’s mum has pissed off to LA, her younger sisters and brother are away living their lives as they should be. All she has is her pain in the ass show-off sister
She's 100% brought all this on herself. She's made some appalling life decisions (settling to be a beard is just one of so many) and is also lazy AF. So, no, I don't feel sorry for her at all. It's simply karma for the legions of times she's scammed money out of people and sat on her arse while the rest of us are out earning a wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

deejvillage

VIP Member
I have just realised I’ve figured out who Soaf was coaching every Sunday night in social media skills.

It‘s been staring us in our faces for years. Think about it who recently has been telling outright lies, been making inexplicable statements and promises, is happy to scam everybody without even showing a single ounce of remorse, doesn’t seem to remember the past, has no sense of empathy for anyone but themselves, everything they release is a car crash, goes missing when the going gets tough and can afford what would probably be an extortionate rate to pay for her holidays.

Yes you have guessed it I present to you Soph’s apprentice…

1718056755311.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Babyshark

VIP Member
Definitely something strange going on. It’s Dave’s birthday and not a peep from Sophie. There’s been nothing with the two of them for weeks on end. No best wife and mum in the world, so super dad on Father’s Day and no birthday message. I know not everyone posts such things on social media but this pair usually do. I think there’s been a split and it’s only a matter of time until Dave reveals a boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

EIC

Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.

Reactions: 20

EIC

Nothing was said, or written, it is just what you read into that which is what is being seen. Dave is presently in a West End show, a very popular West End show and will be getting lots of attention....
The only attention he will be getting is from the local weight watchers group, greggs, and fellow grinder members within a 3 mile radius.

I think soaf is safe for now

• Haha
Reactions: 19

whatsever you

VIP Member
Is it not a bit rude of Dave to be posting like everything is fine when they’ve abandoned their patreon yet still getting money from it?
They need to address it.
I’m getting so angry for everyone who’s paying monthly and getting literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I think she’s given up after the backlash from pretending to be in California when they were home. She can’t deal with the online criticism. I used to really enjoy their content pre-pandemic but I don’t think she has the drive or motivation for it anymore but doesn’t want to admit it.
I also think she'll be struggling with the amount of criticism she's been getting regarding her lack of engagement with Patreon. The trouble is, there's not much she can say in her defence because all the criticism has been totally valid and true. She really has made one huge mess of what was originally a great opportunity. I think the fundamental problem with Soaf is that she's extremely lazy and believes that everything should just fall in her lap with minimal effort.

To be fair, she rode this wave for years but we all knew it would catch up with her at some point. When someone lies constantly and just parrots out the same flimsy excuses to try to cover up her laziness year in year out eventually even the most patient follower will lose interest. It's not like there aren't a gazillion YouTubers out there to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Newbie1978

4 vlogs so far in 2024 and not one of them over 20 minutes. She must be shattered from working so hard 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is something not right, whatever that is. The issue is, you put yourself out there in the media spotlight, you promote people to pay for an inside track as well as the free version and people want to know what is going on. At the end of the day she is a You Tube and Insta person, but for a while her presence as just been shambolic. I can't tell you the opportunity with her free trip to Disney, her trip to California, her hubby being in one of the top West End shows. The opportunity is unreal, but probably lost now. They could and should have taken it to the next level. The didnt have to go and build a Van like the other idiots on you tube. But she probably isn't in a great place, but you put yourself there. They arent the only couple in the world that need to live apart to pay the bills. Start living life and enjoying yourself, life is too short to live in misery. Barney isn't the only child to start life learning a little slower. Come on Soaf, Dave get yourselves sorted

Reactions: 15

Polkadot123

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

JessieB

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen anyone use one and put their arms that far wide…..
He's an idiot I'll bet the Gym staff just roll their eyes, you couldn't tell him though or he'd be like " a little word on skiing machines" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14