Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatsyDo

To be honest I couldn’t give a flying fuck if and when they post on YouTube as they clearly do whatever they please. What I do get annoyed about is them continuing to blatantly rip people off on Patreon.
Has anyone else kicked off on the Patreon site or have they all just quietly left? I did email Patreon to see if there is anything that could be done but they really don’t care and simply suggest you contact them directly but as we all know they delete comments or ignore them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Babyshark

VIP Member
As mentioned by others, I can’t get over the pushchair on the escalator. It could have been a disaster. Barneys big enough to have got out and stood by a parent.
And that child’s diet. All you hear is burgers, Haribo, crisps ans fizzy drinks. Snacks and treats can play a part in diet but jeez there is no non-junk food there. That poor child is having such a poor start to his life.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Patreon nor the management company give a toss as long as the money keeps coming in. You can see how much S&D mean to the management company when they are literally right down the bottom of the page and still have the original pic where Banners is still a baby!

PatsyDo

At this point, their channel is dead. Soph is literally awol after breaking yet more promises of uploading videos. Just waiting now for the “goodbye YouTube “ video (hopefully). Then at least we don’t have to witness their scamming ways, they can scam their family/friends/work colleagues to their heart’s content. They really are despicable people

So is it her mum that has moved to LA? On sister Lauren's insta she has travelled to LA (cabin crew) and is currently "checking out mum's new pad". It is obviously the same place as Soaf and Oaf went to.
Has she lost another part of her support network? Intriguing.
I think i remember that her brother was moving to LA for studies ? Then mum seemed to have this wealthy new boyfriend so yes, looks like shes moved over there too! Sophs ”village” is getting smaller, which is another question as to why she doesn’t/didn’t move to be with Dave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Booboo1979

3 Weeks since a YouTube, last one was left with them at the airport.
4 Weeks since a Patreon (anyone that still with them and was 4 weeks ago, congrats you've just paid £4.80 for literally nothing!!)

🧐
Bad isn’t it. Can’t wait for the sob story 😆

• Haha

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Isn’t Barney a June baby? We haven’t seen anything of his 4th birthday. Hope he had some kind of celebration 😬 Jess has had her baby boy last week, at least for sophs sake it’s not another girl !

ETA - his birthday is 10th July. As you were 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow

cushtybert

VIP Member
Definitely something strange going on. It’s Dave’s birthday and not a peep from Sophie. There’s been nothing with the two of them for weeks on end. No best wife and mum in the world, so super dad on Father’s Day and no birthday message. I know not everyone posts such things on social media but this pair usually do. I think there’s been a split and it’s only a matter of time until Dave reveals a boyfriend
Ooh this is weird 👀

Jess89

VIP Member
He posted a story the other day about the average age being 78 (? Can’t remember exactly what it was) and that he’s over halfway there or something - unless he does something about his weight he will not make it till then. How many morbidly obese people do you see in their 70s?
---
Ps pic of new cast on Phantom insta - iron your shirt Dave you look a right scruff!
IMG_6287.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
That's another year of Dave only seeing his son one day a week.
They are just living separate lives at this point.
There isn't a reason really that she couldn't go to London before. Yes it's expensive but Dave will have a decent ish amount and if she worked part time. It was definitely doable. But she wouldn't have extra money to spend on her.

Reactions: 5