Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDHR89

It’s a tricky one when it comes to consumer rights. Who is held accountable for this? I understand it’s a choice for people to subscribe to their patreon and the difficult situation of not getting their money back if they cancel now. It’s hugely scammy whichever way you look at it.

I seriously don’t understand what S&D achieve from it all. I recall her saying she started the YT channel to document the lead up to their wedding. Did becoming popular just get out of hand for them and leave them out of their depth? I just don’t get the end goal, was the intention to become internet famous? Make money from content? Or just something she wanted to do for fun without any responsibility to her viewers?

Reactions: 4

JessieB

Chatty Member
They are a pair of morons, if your child can't drink out of a normal cup have it on your tray and help keep it steady when he drinks from it, especially on an aeroplane where you can get bumped around unexpectedly. Also he clearly was not being kept sat down with his seat belt on which is so unsafe. Christ imagine being sat near them for 11hrs!

summer099

Chatty Member
I’ve not posted in so long on these threads about these bellends! But I’m laughing my head off that nothing has changed…. Actually I’d say they have changed….. it’s gotten worse for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PatsyDo

I definitely think their relationship is strained and she needs to have a long hard think about what is best for them all. If Dave continues with his career path she seriously needs to think about moving down towards London so they can all be together. That way she can stop with all of the “woe is me” and making out Dave is being selfish for following his dreams.

Popsicled

VIP Member
But she gushed on insta that the Disney vlogs were coming soon - what lame excuse is she going to give for the delay?? Obviously she’ll blame Barney/chip/Dave - has she even managed to keep the dog alive these days let alone the poor child!!

PatsyDo

.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
Which is exactly what will happen, the rinse & repeat cycle…. It’s getting bloody boring now 🤣

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Omg I forgot about the coaching. What the hell goes through her mind ? The gym she joined, climbing snowdon, skiing!! and still no patreon update! It’s so odd. I would have more respect if she said “I can’t do this anymore” … also will Dave get an extension on phantom?? She never comments on his posts. He’s off enjoying his fabulous single life and she’s drowning at home barely able to cope 👀🙄
I suspect he has already taken the extension as they would normally announce a change in a principal well in advance

• Heart

PatsyDo

Sadly if they do that, when Barney gets to secondary school they can shove him straight into second year/year 8 rather than year 7.

We have an end of June baby and were contemplating it until we saw what could happen when they get to big school 🤪🤪🤪

What Barney would have benefitted from is going to more toddler groups etc from an early age, but of course Soaf wouldn’t do that 🤪
What Barney would have benefited from is different parents

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Thanks for uploading the vlog. Regardless of whatever issues Barney is experiencing, they are really messing up his life. Haribos & Diet Coke for breakfast. The pushchair on the escalator was shocking. I was imagining him toppling forward. Lego on the plane which is far too advanced for him. I bet after Dave built it, it was smashed on the floor within minutes. And then filming it all as if it’s completely normal 😤 Also pretending to buy perfume & aftershave to cover up how skint they really are.
Yes, the pushchair on the escalator was shocking, he only had straps around his legs (??????) Like you said he could have easily toppled forward!

I thought the same about the perfume etc, they were only spraying it with no intention of buying any!

Also it was odd that Soaf kept in the bit where she had to send Barney to ask Dave for money to buy his comic.....if she's earning money now couldn't she pay?
---
1000033708.jpg

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
Part one of whole vlog for you all to enjoy ☺
---
Part 2 …
---
Part 3 …
---
And part 4 that’s the whole 20 minute vlog in 5 minute excerpts ❤😘🥰
Thank you for sharing! No fucking way do they still have that many patreons after being awol for so long!

I really don't get why Soaf ordered room service for Barney, surely the menu had prices. Would have made more sense to stop at McDonald's on the way down, or gone out to get something as it looked like he played with the food rather than eat it!

Poor Barney "Please help me open it" after Soaf wanted to film his new toy.

I assume Dave couldn't put his table out in the seat as it would have made the lego building easier. How the hell did he eat his meal?

Reactions: 3