Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsever you

VIP Member
That is it officially confirmed then that dave is ar phantom for another year
That marriage is going to crumble
She should’ve moved down to London, or at least near. Her mum looks like she’s moved to California, and surely she’d rather Dave at home every night?
Silly she’s started Barney at a school in Cheshire.

Reactions: 7

Babyshark

VIP Member
Ong remember the pretending he went on Flight of Passage clip. One of the busiest rides in WDW but Dave made the exit after the ride on his own. Course you went on it Dave’s Boy!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
That live stream was hilarious. Full of Tattlers asking questions that Soaf would rather avoid. She's never done one since.
Didn't they also have superchat on and got something like £1.50?

Probably the real reason why she hasn't done another one!!

As for deleting the comment, she is obviously isn't that busy to literally delete that comment in minutes! Such a fraud, a liar and a scammer.

• Heart

Pshsjsnn

I know we shouldn’t be surprised because they’re useless however I am surprised there was no Father’s Day post yesterday. They usually really like to play happy families

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Do we think soaf is at Penelopes birthday party?! With Barney? The return of the white clinical looking bouncy castle...

• Haha

PatsyDo

At this stage with little or no family support there is literally no reason to stay in Cheshire. I can only think they have actually separated now and just went to LA for the sake of Banners. The fact we've seen almost nothing of this holiday and all the secrecy surrounding it just makes me think it was the last throw of the dice and they've both finally realised that they are better off living separately. Or of course it's just that Soaf is being her usual lazy self.
This would make sense, but then again they have never done anything that made sense. I agree that this may be the end of their relationship as they both want very different things

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
That's another year of Dave only seeing his son one day a week.
They are just living separate lives at this point.
There isn't a reason really that she couldn't go to London before. Yes it's expensive but Dave will have a decent ish amount and if she worked part time. It was definitely doable. But she wouldn't have extra money to spend on her.
They don't even need to live in London. He commuted in from Basingstoke before, it's really not far (45 minutes from Waterloo). And Basingstoke isn't horrendously expensive. They were renting a lovely little two bedroom house with a garden which would be perfect for them now. But that would be the sensible thing to do and these two never do the sensible thing.

And as for their so-called parenting on the plane, my heart breaks for that poor little boy having a pair of complete buffoons as his parents. And this from someone who claims to have a degree in Early Years Education.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe how these two losers are carrying on and doing Jack shit for the people who are supporting them and paying monthly

• Heart

whatsever you

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve split up.

I think she’s waiting to come back with a sob story so people can’t get mad at her for abandoning the patreon.

either she’s completely disillusioned with YouTube/her mental health isn’t good/ barneys been ill/ she’s pregnant with ‘California conceived baby’.

Booboo1979

I suspect he has already taken the extension as they would normally announce a change in a principal well in advance
Wow Sophie will literally wither and die. No more baby browns - she can barely keep the little ginger alive 😆

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
What was that Panda express food? If my that husband came back with that I would be like wheres yours? And the shared burger. Why are they going on these trips when they are obviously broke.

• Heart
On the way back in the car after Prick has had a few.....
"They don't know this but we are actually going to meet a friend of ours who we have known since the very first vlog, she's called Sue. She originally lived in New York and she's actually a vlogger, she vlogs every single day and has done since we met her.....and we are gonna meet her for the first time!"
Wrong thread? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sybil

Chatty Member
I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m slightly concerned about how quiet she is being. Annoying fucker she may be, but I hope she’s not had some sort of breakdown and her and Barney are doing okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6