Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bol85

VIP Member
To be honest, you can’t just move to LA. You need a solid visa to live in the US, it’s really quite hard to be able to live there! I wonder how she’s managed it?!

Reactions: 3

WDHR89

My gut feeling is that it's not just YouTube that is over, I think the marriage is very close to the end. They've had so much opportunity to build their channel, but its all over. I'm probably wrong, but it's just a few things I've read on Instagram.
What have you seen on instagram that’s made you think this?

JessieB

Chatty Member
Daves latest insta vid..WTF is he doing on that Skiing machine, looks like the front crawl...Ive not used one but surely you are supposed to look like you are skiing??
Screenshot_20240618_194551_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
But how many are left now? Some of the recent comments on her channel have been brutal, and all from people who used to really like them. It does look like she's lost the majority of the flamily. Has Disney Donna even deserted her now?

Emmy79

VIP Member
On the way back in the car after Prick has had a few.....
"They don't know this but we are actually going to meet a friend of ours who we have known since the very first vlog, she's called Sue. She originally lived in New York and she's actually a vlogger, she vlogs every single day and has done since we met her.....and we are gonna meet her for the first time!"

Reactions: 2

Bol85

VIP Member
Body dysmorphia works both ways.. but I actually think Dave just doesn’t really care that much. I always thought it’d severely limit his career aspirations but here he is on the West End 🙈

Life changes, Dave is away, Barney the dog is getting bigger, bought another plant pot, bought another dress that makes me look 70. Come on Soaf, life is passing you by.... It is summer enjoy yourself.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Also, imagine being away from your kid most of the time and dreaming about being on holiday with his kid sent to a club...
That's what I couldn't believe......the kids club bit should not have been mentioned!
Just like their mates the Knapps, they'll claim the kid wants to go to the kids club! Maybe her girls actually do to get a break from having to pose for content all the time!

Now the real reason for silence is coming out, along with him not going back on Sunday and him posting a load of Barney pics, I do wonder…
I assume he'll be in rehearsals for the new cast for the rest days in July
---
They don't even need to live in London. He commuted in from Basingstoke before, it's really not far (45 minutes from Waterloo). And Basingstoke isn't horrendously expensive. They were renting a lovely little two bedroom house with a garden which would be perfect for them now. But that would be the sensible thing to do and these two never do the sensible thing.
100%, They could have moved to north Kent, and he take the train directly to Charing Cross which is a stones throw from the theatre.

Jess89

VIP Member
Haha we literally walked past the West End Live stage this afternoon and are thinking of going tomorrow if we can’t get good last minute tix to a show 🤣🤣

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but Barney hasn't been to Spain with them, has he? She's too busy trying to force Disney on the lad, no?

1000039675.png

• Sick