Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
There’s bananas at least… 🤣
---

I’ve seen a lot of people recently talking about 4 year olds starting school. In England do they start at 4? In Scotland it’s 5 they start. Primary one - Primary seven which is ages 5-11 then high school is S1 - S4 which is 12-16 and S5 & S6 are optional. Always curious about how the school system is down there as it confuses me lol
---

I doubt he’d fit in that now which is another thing that should be telling her he’s too old to be sitting in a bloody trolley 🤣 Can’t she allow him to walk around with her? She’s always got to have him restricted somehow, she’s useless with him
Bananas probably for banana bread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

deejvillage

VIP Member
So… are they giving up on the channel then?! Please tell me the more magic club is no longer a thing as that’s surely fraud at this point 🤣🤣🤣
1708192429088.png

Still there...ish!

Fraud you say?

1708192661108.png

Well let's let the evidence speak for that...

The last "Monthly" giveaway was Jan 6th. Before that was October 3rd. There have been a total of 4 giveaways in a YEAR!!
The last vlog entitled "Vlogcast" was July 26th.
The last digital download was April 11th.
The last time they did a vlog and so having your name shown to everyone advertising that you are a complete mug was 21st December.
No idea if the Discord still exists or has anyone on it!!

...so yes certainly a lot of what they advertise doesn't happen!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Floridafan

It is tragic if you are paying monthly for that shambles. You can read blogs like hers on the It’s Orlando Time Facebook page about 10 times a day for free!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
We all called this the minute the patreon was announced we knew they wouldnt deliver. We've been dealing with life events, what a crock of shit they have been carrying on this patreon charade for over a year with next to no content so its got nothing to do with recent life events. Is there anyone in the UK with a high profile you tube account like Dad Challenge Podcast or similar who doesn't give a fuck who could call them out ? fucking scammers.

But, but Dave's holiday is the week just gone? So either Dave has lied to his fans who may want to see him in the West End or they are making it all up and they aren't going. Which am I going to believe?? :unsure:
Prob Sophs shit maths skills or they recorded it 3 weeks before but it took Soph 3 weeks to upload it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
While I’m not here to make any comments about him on a personal level … I am baffled that he won’t do any cardio. Surely he must realize the health benefits.

Bol85

VIP Member
This is hilarious. WHY lie?! Just say you wanted a family holiday & you’ll be sharing the highlights now you are back?!

Has there been any mention of Barney starting school in September? Good luck to them affording Disney in the school holidays 🤪

• Heart

EIC

Just echoing really.. like others have said it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to announce to the world for whatever reason your going away, wether it’s that you don’t want to bump into people expecting to see you, meeting up with people or knowing the house is empty or even worried someone will stalk you leaving the house to leave for the airport, just go have a nice time, come back and stick up a instagram post saying we have had a lovely holiday and we are so excited to share the journey with you.. not make stupid posts making out it’s happening real time, then telling people you don’t post real time.. I don’t understand what she gains out of all these stupid different stories she has to tell people.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The fact is they’re much better apart. They bring out the absolute worst in each other.
For sure Dave has his faults but when they were first together Dave was always in employment. When he didn't have an acting gig he'd work front of house or just pick up any job going (like the vast majority of actors do). At times he was juggling two or three jobs. Over the years Soaf has pulled him down to her bone idle level. He really would be better off without her constantly bringing him down.

Friendsfanatic2022

Does she bake anything else?!
---
But...she was filming last week, no? Make it make sense!
She’s washed her hair and feels the need to tell us…why? 🤣 Glad to see people getting sick of her woe is me bullshit on Instagram but I am surprised she didn’t delete those comments.

I don’t personally think I’d leave my son for 6 days a week but at the end of the day, a lot of men do jobs that work away to provide for their families. Although I don’t doubt he’s doing it for his own selfish ego fuelling reasons, he’s still making money and travelling back and forth via trains every week to see Barney.

Sophie knew what he was like when they got together, she can’t sit in a strop now because he’s went away to do what he’s always wanted to do. In my opinion at 36, I think he’s 36 anyway, correct me if I’m wrong. He should be waking up to the fact that if he hasn’t gotten his “big break” by now then it’s not going to happen and he should accept that and get a steady job.

The fact that she’s got a degree to teach baffles me, she clearly can’t be arsed with kids, she’s lazy unless it’s something that benefits her, she does the bare minimum with Barney and complains she has no free time and she’s “solo parenting” 🤦‍♀️ Barney is in nursery 5 days a week 9-3, she could get a job? It’s not like she has any content to film while he’s at nursery because Barney, Dave and Disney are her only content because she’s boring as fuck.

I’ve been on bed rest for 5 weeks due to a huge flare in my health again, Christmas was a nightmare I could barely stand up I was so unwell but I still wrapped presents, set it all up and sat downstairs with the room spinning for 15 hours to see my son enjoy his day. As parents we need to put a brave face on sometimes and it’s shit but unfortunately necessary.

My partner has been “solo parenting” for 5 weeks AND taking care of me at the same time and he hasn’t complained once. My son isn’t in nursery and is very much around the clock, never naps (never has). We have no support system, we have no car, I’m very unwell, it’s so isolating but we get on with it because unfortunately shit happens. Sophie would literally force Barney into his pram twice a day for naps and expect him to sleep the whole night because she’s a lazy git. If she didn’t have anywhere to send Barney she’d have already got Dave home by now.

I honestly can’t imagine her trying to take a walk in someone else’s shoes for a day, she wouldn’t cope working a full time job in-between having Barney, keeping a clean house etc. She barely cleans or walks the dog now and she’s home all day doing fuck all yet she wants another child? It’s clear that she wants another to keep up with her sister and probably to use for content because these YouTube families know that babies mean £ that’s why they get pregnant so close together.

They’re both selfish and in my opinion they clearly shouldn’t be together. As someone above said, they got together very young and he was her first boyfriend. It’s clear to me she just latched on and has some sort of attachment problem so feels the need to keep him there. She wants that “perfect” fairytale romance but it just doesn’t work for most people these days. It especially doesn’t work when you don’t have good communication, you don’t work together and you don’t do your own part.

She wants the ideal life but doesn’t want to work for it, you’d think by 30 odd she’d be worrying about her future and Barney’s future when they’re both mid to late 30’s with no jobs, no savings, debt, rented house and spending what little money they have on stupid dresses and holidays to show off to a failing YouTube channel.

She must get benefits, Dave is working, she makes money via ads, partnerships, YouTube, the patreon, Barney gets free nursery anyway, she doesn’t work and has all that free time while he’s at nursery. I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she’s got WAY more than most do.

• Heart

Sofasurfer

12 hours sleep a night is not normal - see a doctor. She works until 5pm so on the days she’s in the office with a commute & collecting banners from her “family villiage” (spell check is your friend Soph) she can’t be home before 5:30pm. That gives her an hour & a half to cook, eat, clean, bath banners, prep for tomorrow & walk chip (obviously a nice long walk judging by his athletic frame, ahem). No wonder she’s failing.

deejvillage

VIP Member
So come tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since her last vlog after very publicly stating that she aimed to do a vlog a week. They go to California presumably very soon since tonight is Dave's last night until 13th May yet still...nothing...apart from somethin on Patreon (with a massive 4 likes and no comments) that is on about snacks they want to try, spoilers, the new summer snack menu started today in Disneyland so probably is out of date already!

I actually think they are still going and is probably saying to herself that this will be the new relaunch of her channel as Disney fixes everything...more spoilers it will tank as everyone has given up on them!

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I mean this very respectfully, but that dresser video… is she on crack? She’s thick as shit. “You do it every day”. Cool so this is just what your son does. Climb on something unsafe and leap off it. Her wackadoo sister who eats her own placenta and thinks vaccines are evil might actually be the better parent after all.

• Haha