Sophie and Dave #6 Dave finally has his garage gym, won't ever use it as he caters to Sophie's every whim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a family member will live in with them to help out with the baby (even though it’s unlikely, perhaps her younger sister)? I’ve also wondered if the house is owned by a family member or friend. That way the rent would be lower in order to help them out - is that even possible? 😐 (Not sure how that works to be honest)

Donations in the chat. Super chat is enabled on premiers and they can “chat” in the comments.

vile beggars
I can’t anymore 😂 they will drain their audience dry and people will stop giving eventually if they abuse this. Then what will they do?

Reactions: 5
How long will the uploading every day last? i give them until the end of the week...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there is now way that house just fell into their lazy arse laps! not a chance. The smug look on Daves face outside the garage is too much, he looks massive........he's more likely to make that a drive through than a bloody gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If these two even dare to have super chats included on that After all the money they have already taken

To be fair you can get a pretty nice house for £1000 a month around that area. And with Dave's furlough pay still coming in, £10k+ in the bank, and 3k a month off youtube (which is what sophie said), they can easily afford £2k a month.

Reactions: 3
They are entitled to benefits, universal credit now. With only Dave's wage and private rent they will get quite a bit, even more when Barney is added, that's how they will afford everything. Easily £1k a month.
Any income they get from YouTube will have to be counted.

Reactions: 2
Seriously.. why the duck does he need pictures of 3 Disney castles in his room?! Also if they already have stuff arriving for his room this suggests to me they’ve known they’ve got that house for longer than they’re letting on 🙃
77F60D62-9C98-4610-B152-98C225BA9191.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I've only just checked this thread. Things move fast.:oops::eek:

I too wonder how can they afford it all. I guess YouTube can't be a stable income? Dave will be on minimum wage and Sophie isn't working yet they're planning big Disney trips etc. I just don't understand it. It makes me feel a bit angry that they just begged their fans for money with the pin and ta da, have a house and a bloody garage. Some of us have to work out arses off for that Sophie and Dave!!

I am waiting to see what happens regarding the Tommy's money situation too. I really really hope they've donated it. It just seems a bit weird that they haven't really mentioned it, surely they would have said something on their videos?

• Heart
Let's not forget the money she'll make by "selling" all her maternity clothes on Depop

To be fair you can get a pretty nice house for £1000 a month around that area. And with Dave's furlough pay still coming in, £10k+ in the bank, and 3k a month off youtube (which is what sophie said), they can easily afford £2k a month.
Their money from the pins won't last forever especially with a deposit as well as first month's rent in advance, buying baby stuff and Dave's gym!
Seriously.. why the duck does he need pictures of 3 Disney castles in his room?! Also if they already have stuff arriving for his room this suggests to me they’ve known they’ve got that house for longer than they’re letting on 🙃
View attachment 149828
I really really really really hope their child isn't into Disney films.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like those bibs a while back everything they’ve got for Barney is pink. Like those castle prints. These days it doesn’t matter I know, but at least give your son a chance to see if he wants pink things in his room.
She really was desperate for a girl wasn’t she?

I think we’ll see all the baby stuff they’ve been hoarding all along come out this week

Reactions: 11
Like those bibs a while back everything they’ve got for Barney is pink. Like those castle prints. These days it doesn’t matter I know, but at least give your son a chance to see if he wants pink things in his room.
She really was desperate for a girl wasn’t she?
It is so sad for the child. Let him have his own personality

Reactions: 9
View attachment 149828
I wonder if they knew they had it when they made that video last week, but wanted to keep the suspense up as it pays well

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t count on kids taking on the same things you like, I have two sons and it took 9 years for the first to even consider giving Harry Potter a go 😂 and he still can’t stand Star Wars - much to my husbands dismay 😂 the other (4) likes nothing but Lego ninjago , despite having recently been to Disneyland Paris, he only went for the rides, not the disney 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know pink can be for any gender but they are looking like they will make the room look princessy just because that is what Soph wants... :sick:

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will encourage Barney to act feminine and will dress him up in princess dresses when he’s a toddler but will make out like it’s his choice. Also..why would you put those prints in a little boys room? I know that I shouldn’t gender stereotype but for gods sake the kid hasn’t even been born yet and he’s already having Disney shoved down his little throat!

Also , hope they’re planning on putting those prints up with command strips, I bet their landlord wouldn’t be fond of having holes put in his walls left right and Center 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.