Sophie and Dave #6 Dave finally has his garage gym, won't ever use it as he caters to Sophie's every whim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still baffled as to how Barney was conceived..they must get through a lot of beds 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They are entitled to benefits, universal credit now. With only Dave's wage and private rent they will get quite a bit, even more when Barney is added, that's how they will afford everything. Easily £1k a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Everyone I know who works in a call centre is now working from home. Wonder why Dave isn’t 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
When they upload I’d imagine they make around £500-750 pm from YouTube too, perhaps they really will have to ramp up the vlogs now they’ve got rent to pay

Reactions: 5
Just had a look on the website and the pins are still available to buy and still say £1 will be donated to Tommy’s.
But they’ve stopped updating people on the amount sold etc so how will anyone know what the amount they’ve raised actually is?

Reactions: 4
Just had a look on the website and the pins are still available to buy and still say £1 will be donated to Tommy’s.
But they’ve stopped updating people on the amount sold etc so how will anyone know what the amount they’ve raised actually is?
They are scammers / fraudsters 🤷🏼‍♀️

Will Sophie qualify for Maternity Allowance?

I looked into it a bit but as she's unemployed I don't think so.
She might be granted it because of that. I applied for it but because I was employed they said I had to have no job and I was rejected

Sophie is classed as self employer and if she has paid enough NI then she can claim around £600 a month for around 9 months.
She will also be making around £500 pm from YT then Dave might be making around £1200 a month, add child allowance at £82 a month brings total income to £2382 for 9 months when baby is born.
I’m sure mummy and daddy are helping with things too.

I do believe they have had this house lined up all along.

Reactions: 2
Maybe that’s the plan all along....To always have some available on their website so they can say they haven’t paid Tommy’s yet as they’re still “fundraising”. If anyone then questions them on why they’ve not paid it, that will be their answer.

They’re clearly a pair of scammers and they actually disgust me.

Reactions: 7
So they’re now renting and we’ve al established it’s a hefty amount a month. Now they have to pay

Gas / oil
Internet
Tv license?
Electric
Food for them, baby and chip
Rates?

On top of paying for everything for a newborn??

They are barely uploading anymore. They’ve used the pin money for this 100%.

Also Council Tax!

Sophie is classed as self employer and if she has paid enough NI then she can claim around £600 a month for around 9 months.
She will also be making around £500 pm from YT then Dave might be making around £1200 a month, add child allowance at £82 a month brings total income to £2382 for 9 months when baby is born.
I’m sure mummy and daddy are helping with things too.

I do believe they have had this house lined up all along.
I don't believe for a second she'll have declared any income to HMRC which I would think will complicate any right to MA.

Reactions: 9
They know they will struggle to afford everything hence why they are now vlogging mon - fri. Good luck with that when 1) Dave goes back to work. 2) You have a newborn. 3) When Dave spends all his free time in his gym😂😂 (that ain't good vlog content AT ALL) and 4) Chip.

They are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 9
Everything will come crashing down around them, when Dave goes back to work, and he won’t get a choice!
sophie will also be milking the fact she is “working” when she’s just had barney (I don’t think she realises what she’s in for)

Reactions: 7
They know they will struggle to afford everything hence why they are now vlogging mon - fri. Good luck with that when 1) Dave goes back to work. 2) You have a newborn. 3) When Dave spends all his free time in his gym😂😂 (that ain't good vlog content AT ALL) and 4) Chip.

They are living in cloud cuckoo land.
They certainly won't be able to save for a Disney world holiday.. Unless they flog another merch item 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really don’t want a video of Dave setting up their gym....

• Haha
anyone know what the point in 'premiering' a video is for? they've jsut done that with the house tour....

Reactions: 2
anyone know what the point in 'premiering' a video is for? they've jsut done that with the house tour....
Donations in the chat. Super chat is enabled on premiers and they can “chat” in the comments.

vile beggars

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.