Sophie and Dave #6 Dave finally has his garage gym, won't ever use it as he caters to Sophie's every whim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame we cant report them somehow!! They are just complete wastes of air!

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it literally illegal to enter someone’s house that’s not yours, unless your a plumber or something going to work, or forming a social bubble?

Reactions: 6
I never normally comment but I have this time! I’d love to just pop round to see my family, but we can’t. That’s not what the rules allow. If it was just her mum, and the siblings they lived with then fine, but her other sister, wilf and grandma is just a big no no!
The whole family are clearly as stupid as each other if they think that’s OK! I’m surprised her sister, who seems quite sensible, thought it would be OK to go along with it (as well as bringing her toddler with her)! Absolutely ridiculous

PS. I’m still catching up on threads, so sorry if this has already been mentioned!

Reactions: 10
I knew this pair weren’t the brightest crayons in the box but 🤦‍♀️ why weren’t their family saying no we shouldn’t be helping because you know, rules. They are as dim as them. They should spend an hour at my husbands a&e, maybe join him watching another colleagues funeral online. Wake them up to the actual real world from their Disney flamily bubble. I’m glad the comments have stayed up on that video at least up until now and so many people agree with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They're never going to address this. I'd understand sweeping it under the carpet if it was a bunch of trolls being awful, but, from what I've seen, everyone has been extremely respectful and they've had obvious fans voicing concerns. Just shows how little they care about their followers.

Reactions: 11
The increased amount of uploading they are doing has really backfired on them - the more they upload the more people are seeing the light 😂

Also this Lucy Green is an absolute moron - has apparently lost 3 people to the virus, doesn't understand the rules, doesn't care if people break the rules. What

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they'll post a clip in their next vlog of scrolling through comments & telling us how lucky they are for their adoring "flamily"

Also, some of the people who are blindsided by them, need to research what trolling means, and check out Gov.uk to educate themselves on the lockdown rules.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they realise that once Barney gets here and they’ll think they’re all of a sudden “flamily vloggers” that’s when the tit will really hit the fan. The parent police will be out in full force and they will never do right by their child!
I don’t for one second think they will address this all correctly if at all. As a pregnant woman myself, I know how difficult life has been for many of us during this time and we’re all longing for some kind of normality but this was just a joke! As a few people have mentioned in the comments of the vlog, Sophie more or less gave up her job as she was afraid of this virus...yet she’s weeks away from giving birth and all of a sudden it’s fine to be around lots of people?! Inside of the house 🙄

Reactions: 14
Lucy Green is a bit dumb....I also think she’s a bit of a liar. If someone had lost 3 members of their family to this virus, I doubt they’d be so understanding of people that are potentially spreading it around.

Lucy, no matter how much you lick their arse, they’re not going to send you a free pin 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.