Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
New thread title - Flaunting lockdown rules and not declaring ads, Sophie and Dave are a pair of twats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

HollyM31

YES ABBIE. Exactly. My partner is a keyworker so he's been out for the whole of lockdown while I've been at home, isolating with a newborn. Despite all that we're getting by and scrimping and saving every penny we can for a mortgage. I've said it before but maybe I should start a channel, make people feel sorry for me under totally false pretences, take all of their money and then throw it back in their faces?
Screenshot_20200614_061320_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200614_061326_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: 35

Sybil

Chatty Member
Serious question, why the fuck have I been self isolating for over 13 weeks,Not seeing any family and only leaving the house for hospital appointments, When muppets like this let the entire fambo in the fucking house??

Me and my husband are expecting our first baby and haven’t even had chance to see family since announcing our pregnancy. This is a time we really need our family around us, so why is it okay for Sophie and Dave to break lockdown rules but no one else can?

Pair of absolute fucking knobheads.

Reactions: 34

Young88

I can't believe the snobbery on this thread surrounding renting! Bloody hell. Loads of people rent for various reasons. Maybe they don't have a deposit to buy, maybe one of them has a shit credit rating 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's not the be all and end all do have a mortgage by the time your 30! You don't "own" it until that mortgage is paid off, it's still the banks and can be taken from you if you fuck up!
I think it's a nice house and definitely not "tiny" it is a decent size. I do wonder how the can afford it given Sophie isn't working and Dave won't he on big money

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jess89

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave #7- Break lockdown by having the family round, fleeced their fans for 10,000 pounds

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Reader130987

VIP Member
Their one accomplishment since they've started 'daily' vlogging has been driving traffic to Tattle at an alarming rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lizziexo

I wonder how in-depth their birth vlog will be... I can imagine it being very OTT like the Tracker’s, leaving no room for privacy. I bet Dave gets right up in Sophie’s face singing and saying yasss all the time 😬
Nooooo he’s going to be softly softly you’re amazing Soph you are doing sooo well i am so proud of you I know you’re 10cm dilated and starting to crown but would you like a banana sandwich and a cup of tea?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Peachylace

Chatty Member
They have everything for Barney, have done for a while, all on order. They scammed everyone and i'm glad some viewers are waking up to it. Going from crying about having no money to this extravagant spending on tea towels and wine glasses just proves what deceitful, scumbags they are.

Also, Sophie is going to be a nightmare when Barney is here. She's the type to laugh at Dave for not holding him right or changing his nappy in a certain way even though she doesn't have a clue either. Going to be lots of arguments and tension in that house, i can't wait to see them try and hide it on the mon - fri vlogs😂

In a few months they'll probably put up a vlog "IT'S ALL TOO MUCH" with sophie crying in the thumbnail. It'll be "buy our new £10 tea towels, we need a holiday because we're stressed" Watch, now they know viewers are willing to believe any old bullshit they will milk them for all their worth.

Also, thanks for the love everyone. You made me feel a 100 times better. My daughter has a mother who works hard for what we have and she will see that. Barney has two money grabbers for parents so🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Mrs.P.

"Barney, daddy built you these drawers"
Shame you didn't pay for them though dad!

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Isn’t this guy turning 35?!
Jesus.
I guarantee this is how the conversation with his mum went:
“Oh yeah is there anything you need? Me and your dad want to give you some money.” (ie for the baby).
“Oh yeah, I really want a home gym, so can you buy me all this shit that normal people would just buy themselves but I’ve never actually worked hard in my life so don’t have the money.”
“Um ok, but we were thinking more for the baby-“
“My GAINZZZZZZ, YAAAAAASSSSS.”

Again. This man is 35 and his mum is buying him gym equipment.
Get a real job you middle aged man!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Nosey10188888

I'm just saying there is no harm in renting.
There is no rule saying on your 30th birthday you must go get a mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 26

HollyM31

I loved the comment that on tattle we block anyone who disagrees. WHERE HAVE THOSE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON YOUR VIDEO DISAPPEARED TO THEN HUN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25