Sophie and Dave #6 Dave finally has his garage gym, won't ever use it as he caters to Sophie's every whim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @Yoy114

moving into our new thread just as Sophie and Dave move into their new house 😛 we own this thread however. And our kitchen is fab.

I mean I say *their* new house but let’s call a spade a spade, the house they’ve got mummy renting for them.

10k worth of pin money will probably
be spent on monster energy drinks and snacks.
YASSSS.

Dave gets to deal with gender disappointment by building the gym of dreams!!!!!
duck all plans to actually use it,
but it will look amazing on Instagram whilst the gainssss come from chocolate rice crispy Mickey snacks.

Let’s hope sophie wont have a home birth in the rented kitchen sink,
it’s all well and good if it’s a choice.... but knowing these two it will be because she can’t exactly drive herself to the hospital when baby barney is crowning and Dave is left holding the keys to the leased car he can’t drive 🙄

barney is gonna be the first newborn to deal with parental disappointment befor the cord is cut.

continue here 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t know why they have to look as if everything in their life is perfect. I love channels that’s talk about REAL struggles and bring you along on the journey of ups and downs. It’s very off putting and frustrating to see everything swing in their favor so “magically,” because that just isn’t real life. Something isn’t right about all of this and I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 10
They pretend it’s perfect till they need to rinse their followers of money. Then the fake tears are gone and they are living their best life . Until the next begathon

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Dave makes me feel sick. Everytime I see him I feel physically ill and the way he acts. He needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 16
How is Dave going to get to work at night if Sophie has a c section and can't drive for 4 to 6 weeks ?? Pair of bloody muppets !

Reactions: 19
How is Dave going to get to work at night if Sophie has a c section and can't drive for 4 to 6 weeks ?? Pair of bloody muppets !
I think a few people have brought up the fact that Dave can’t drive. To be honest, I doubt it’s even crossed their minds. Who will take Sophie to the hospital if she goes into labour in the middle of the night? How will dave get too and from work (on nights) when they have a newborn baby etc!?
Obviously since they moved back up north the whole world has suffered due to the pandemic but they’ve been planning on having a family for years so most couples would of thought about these things before now 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m amazed.

Where is the proof of donation to Tommy’s? Why aren’t more of their fans asking about it?!

I’d like to believe they’re waiting or want to do a big vlog to get praise and likes but something is desperately off with it, and until they show proof or Tommy’s confirm receipt of donation, I’ll feel uneasy.

I think the timing is completely wrong to be moving now when restrictions are in place regarding family members not being able to visit other households, after all this time she should have just stayed for an extra few weeks, had the help of her mum, found an AFFORDABLE,REALISTIC long term place to rent, and used it as a change to get her head round life as a first time mum whilst she had the opportunity.

Her mum will probably still be taking her to hospital in labour, I think as it would be an emergency it’ll probably technically be allowed, but crikey is it going to be so much harder for her now she’ll be going back to a house with just herself and Dave, who will probably be asked to Return to work in a matter of weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Reposted on this thread as don’t think many people saw it on the end of the last post, hope that’s okay!)

Reactions: 9
In all honesty I think Dave would struggle to fit into the drivers seat of a car with his size. Just getting close to the peddals with his belly pressed up against the steering wheel would be difficult. You’d hope he’s trying to lose weight so that he can get some lessons.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I didn’t think I’d wake up to these two muppets having a house

they said in the video that it’s 15-20 minute drive from Sophie’s mums house. I’m guessing she will come and pick them up when it’s time to go to the hospital when Barney arrives

Reactions: 6
Wow, I didn’t think I’d wake up to these two muppets having a house

they said in the video that it’s 15-20 minute drive from Sophie’s mums house. I’m guessing she will come and pick them up when it’s time to go to the hospital when Barney arrives
Mummy will probably end up giving Dave lifts to his nightshifts too, when Sophie is recovering.

He shouldn't have accepted a job that he cannot get to on his own by public transport...

Reactions: 13
I’d be so embarrased to be Dave and know I’ve not helped my pregnant wife at all and have to rely on my mother in law at 34 or however old he is to be given a lift to the hospital and work. I think they are a strange couple though because they don’t seem ashamed or embarrassed at all.

Reactions: 18
I would be he can get a bus to work but it might involve some waiting around so doesn't want to. Let's see what happens. Tick tick tick tock Dave, you'll be back to work soon.

Reactions: 5
Do let me get this straight they’ve managed to rent on one salary that’s most likely less than 20k, that’s furloughed so could be at 80% of that. A giant dog and a pregnant wife with no job to go back to and just on STAT pay? Righhhht I can only imagine the renter was desperate or they’ve paid 6 months up front, isn’t stat mat pay about £450 a month? His Sal will be about £1200 if that.. house will be I imagine 800-1000 plus bills? Something doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 15
Do let me get this straight they’ve managed to rent on one salary that’s most likely less than 20k, that’s furloughed so could be at 80% of that. A giant dog and a pregnant wife with no job to go back to and just on STAT pay? Righhhht I can only imagine the renter was desperate or they’ve paid 6 months up front, isn’t stat mat pay about £450 a month? His Sal will be about £1200 if that.. house will be I imagine 800-1000 plus bills? Something doesn’t add up!
Bet one of her family has signed to the be the guarantor to cover any downfall just so they could get their own place

Will Sophie qualify for Maternity Allowance?

I looked into it a bit but as she's unemployed I don't think so.

Reactions: 3
Why can't Dave just get a bike to get to work on? It'll help his weight loss! If I were Sophie there would be no way in hell I'd be dragging myself out of bed with a newborn to pick him up. He's had 9 months to do a crash course and pass his test (even longer if they actually planned and actively tried for a baby)

Reactions: 10
Will Sophie qualify for Maternity Allowance?

I looked into it a bit but as she's unemployed I don't think so.
It all depends how much national insurance she's paid over the last couple of years.

Reactions: 4
So they’re now renting and we’ve al established it’s a hefty amount a month. Now they have to pay

Gas / oil
Internet
Tv license?
Electric
Food for them, baby and chip
Rates?

On top of paying for everything for a newborn??

They are barely uploading anymore. They’ve used the pin money for this 100%.

Tommy’s have just replied back to my email and they have confirmed it has been passed to the fundraising department for investigation.
BE1BD92E-E9F1-414E-BED8-E1F8F41504E6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The house looks lovely but it looks like a flat pack new build? So the owner probably bought to rent, I think they must have paid a large amount upfront to secure the contract but they for sure lied about the timing and position they were in.

If we’re to believe the time line they lost out on a house but found another one, signed contracts AND got the keys in 3 days 🤷‍♀️

Sophie takes 4 hours to get from her bed to the breakfast mummy/Dave made her. So it’s not possible 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.