Sophie and Dave #55 Barnstormer Brown, Disney shoe throwing champion 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she buy anything in the duty free and were they last on the plane?

Reactions: 6
Well I’ve just watched it. Hate myself for saying it but thought the vlog was alright 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone here have the link to watch them without giving them views?

Those are hilarious 🤣 the balloon one reminds me of aunt Marge being blown up in Harry Potter 🤣
hahhaaaaaa so it is 😆👍 its the way porky floats up and then floats back wi that bow in , it's cracking me up

Found the site to watch without giving them views https://yewtu.be/channel/UC2mZ_7sZjrvkyf_9TsBEf-A
awesome 👍👍👍 i usually never watch their videos on youtube in full so that it doesn't count as a view, so this is even better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was right, Borney had a complete change of outfit (although the bare feet would imply they didn't pack a spare of socks) between getting on the plane and getting off.

Unsurprisingly we didn't get to see the absolute state he must have got himself into but it must have happened during that "6 hours and 11 minutes" that it needed the both of them to look after him. The sheer glee on their faces when he finally fell asleep was shameful.

They really are awful, awful parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just watched the vlog, can't lie... It wasn't that bad 👀👀 I can't believe I'm saying that either but to be fair.... It actually wasn't dreadful.
Only thing that annoyed me, was just the fact neither of them deserved this trip 🙄 but yeah, not the tit show we was all expecting

Reactions: 13
Well I’ve just watched it. Hate myself for saying it but thought the vlog was alright 🤣🤣
I have to agree, it’s amazing what they can deliver when they actually try. She still annoys the duck out of me though!

Reactions: 6
I'm in the minority, I thought it was one of the dullest travel days I've ever watched. No airport meal or drinks, no journey TO the airport, hardly any plane footage (they for sure had more than one meal and water on an international flight) didn't get to see much of the hotel or journey to the hotel. Admittedly I don't often watch family vloggers but just... Nothing happened?

Reactions: 20
I would have PAID to have a tattler be on the flight behind them and record them and what kind of conversations they have off camera! And also to be in queue behind Dave on FOP so they could confirm he did indeed only watch the pre show before he was told he’s over the weight limit!

Main takeaways from first vlog
1) what the F is up with that spray tan!? So orange! and patchy!
2) a chicken fillet is not a “nug” it’s not a nugget, it’s literally a massive fillet
3) Dave pretending he doesn’t sleep in a separate bed all the time 😂 lmao
4) why does Soaf only wear her engagement ring and not a wedding band as well? (Also on a separate note and this does bug me, didn’t a jewellery company give her a more expensive ring than the one Dave bought her so she now wears that one on her ring finger and moved Dave’s not as good one to the other hand? I think that’s really mean. I’d never do that to my husband. I’d wear a plastic ring if that’s all he could have afforded, it not about the money! It’s the thought and meaning behind it!)
5) Barney did seem excited and relatively well behaved.
6) Soaf saying she needed to learn to sow, yes Soaf, yes you do, you’re headbands are so trash even you couldn’t make yourself wear one of your own designs to promote it 😂

anyone else wanna add any?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that because our expectations of these vlogs were soooo low too many of us have been fooled into thinking this vlog was 'alright'. It was tit.

You have the nausea inducing moving of the camera all the time to Dave Davesplaining all manner of banal tit.

Too much of it was them fannying around at Manchester Airport (where they admitted that they were too lazy to try out Borney's reigns so let's try it for the first time at a busy airport!).

Then there's cutting out whatever happened during the "6 hours and 11 minutes". As cringey as it probably was it would have added some entertainment to the slog.

For 'full time vloggers '🤣 they are bleeping awful at it. Just because we already knew it doesn't cut them any slack with me.

Finally, did Dave come back from the food court with 2 meals but only one refillable mug (albeit a "comfortable to drink out of"🤪 mug). If so, it proves what we knew all along , that they knew they couldn't afford this holiday from day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.