Sophie and Dave #55 Barnstormer Brown, Disney shoe throwing champion 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I have a feeling I'm gonna be picturing Dave floating away just as I'm drifting off the sleep tonight and then have to explain to my hubs why I'm laughing so damn hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahhaahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜†πŸ‘

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Porky getting transported by the balloons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg my cheeks are sore wi laughing hahaa

Sophie Bellend Bean hahahhaaaa

hahhaaa i just noticed he's got a bow on his barnet haaaaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I need a medical attention after seeing Dave floating away tied to balloons 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I laughed so hard I choked!!! Great work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shall we take bets on the disney vlog tomorrow??
Like: there will be no vlog
Heart: there is a vlog, but surprise.. it’s late!
laugh: there’s a vlog and it’s on time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure i have ever commented on any of these two’s posts before as I unfollowed the boring twats a long while ago but I’ve been lurking on their posts for a while. Can someone explain to me why he is SO OTT? It’s embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need a medical attention after seeing Dave floating away tied to balloons 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I laughed so hard I choked!!! Great work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shall we take bets on the disney vlog tomorrow??
Like: there will be no vlog
Heart: there is a vlog, but surprise.. it’s late!
laugh: there’s a vlog and it’s on time!
That lazy witch has always claimed editing her Disney vlogs makes her happy, so if there was ever a time of uploading on time to schedule I think now is that time, unfortunately her 2 weeks of Disney fun has come to an end and her 2 weeks of editing the tit show will come to an end shortly and the reality will hit hard that she has to creep into the spare room to climb that fat duck and try unbury his peen to produce a princess, whilst trying to understand why her views have dropped and that her husband has lost no weight, sold the fit bit and is making stupid videos for insta

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I absolutely cannot wait to see tonights vlog tbh. Will Dave successfully navigate Walmart? Will Chucky be stripped off to eat his plane meal? Will Soaf take to her bed immediately after arrival at Pop Century? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure i have ever commented on any of these two’s posts before as I unfollowed the boring twats a long while ago but I’ve been lurking on their posts for a while. Can someone explain to me why he is SO OTT? It’s embarrassing.
He's embarrassing and grotesque. Truly, truly repulsive.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
@Venom please please tell me you will be here to provide your creations tonight after their vlog πŸ™πŸ» so happy you have found your way over here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely cannot wait to see tonights vlog tbh. Will Dave successfully navigate Walmart? Will Chucky be stripped off to eat his plane meal? Will Soaf take to her bed immediately after arrival at Pop Century? So many questions.
Chucky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.