Sophie and Dave #54 dollars to spend at Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no I didn’t realise they deleted the Lego land vlogs
They were my favourite
She knew they were an absolute tit show but was probably contractually obliged to keep them up for a certain amount of time as the hotel was gifted…karma :devilish:

Reactions: 3
Soooooooo are they even going now if MCO are closing?!?! Bet soafs sat in her Amish frock quivering at the website refreshing it wondering how they’ll make their money now if they are delayed/can’t go, the flamily crying into their coco pops about missing vlogs… dear oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How sad are we all going to be if their flight gets cancelled. All the wasted opportunities to watch them fail!

Reactions: 4
I don't want them to have any excuse to not end up there!
If it's cancelled, they'll really milk it with th flamily and probably start a go-fund me 🦖🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are flying with TUI and that goes to Melbourne Orlando and that flight has been cancelled today - Saturdays flight is going ahead at the moment ✈

I pray they have the sh!ttest holiday.... They do NOT deserve this Holiday. Makes me so damn angry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been mentioned before by why do these layabouts visit Disney when it's at it's busiest? They could literally go at anytime but choose to go around Thanksgiving & fly on a weekend. They really are dense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh God I hope they were meant to be flying out today or tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it's been mentioned before by why do these layabouts visit Disney when it's at it's busiest? They could literally go at anytime but choose to go around Thanksgiving & fly on a weekend. They really are dense.
Sums them up quite perfectly actually....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh i can't wait to see the carnage unfold!

Dave will be crying because he can't fit on the rides
Barney will be crying because he doesn't want to go on the rides
Soaf will be crying because Disney is no longer the place where they "feel most ourselves"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few days-a week I reckon. She won’t be able to contain it when she’s not going on rides (or is, because she is that stupid to continue on rides when she’s pregnant). I can picture it now… pink balloon, full pink ensemble, Barney in a “big brother tshirt” not that she gives a tit about him and Dave with his mouth open wide as if he’s thrilled when we allll know he didn’t want baby no 2… god help them.
I'm less interested in the way that Sophie is going to announce she's pregnant and more so how Dave is going to theme the post around how his amazing incredible body helped to produce a fetus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If they were flying out before the weekend I can see how having the flight delayed/rescheduled will cause them to have such a breakdown because I am certain they aren't smart enough to have a plan in place for such events. Hell, all my domestic US flights the past year have had delays, making me swear to never fly again--these two will crumble when things don't go as planned, including Dave not fitting onto rides and Barney having meltdowns from the crush of the crowds.

• Heart
It seems from other forums that people from todays Manchester to Melbourne flight have been rebooked to fly Friday. Which I think is an extra flight they have put on but it could still have a knock on effect.

Reactions: 3
So with it being Wednesday there should be a vlog tonight.....so she said last week there would be a vid going up every Wednesday until they go.......so will there be a vlog tonight????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did exactly the same when they went to DLP as well. Sadly they haven't got a brain cell between them.

So with it being Wednesday there should be a vlog tonight.....so she said last week there would be a vid going up every Wednesday until they go.......so will there be a vlog tonight????
Wasn’t it supposed to be at 5pm with their new schedule? Tick Tock!!

Reactions: 6
Is it true they packed their suitcases full of snacks and begged the fans to feed them?

I watched a few videos and didn't seemed they ate much on the DLP trip lol.

• Angry
  • Wow
Is it true they packed their suitcases full of snacks and begged the fans to feed them?

I watched a few videos and didn't seemed they ate much on the DLP trip lol.
Yup all true. All freely available to be viewed on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do they do it to themselves? My theory is that they are told to set a schedule by the management and then within a week they can’t be bothered anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.