Sophie and Dave #54 dollars to spend at Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @JessieB with 62 likes and our winning thread!!!

This is a very exciting thread as its going to take place whilst they are in Disneyworld....

Or is it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Parking myself here ready for Disney!

How long into the trip are we saying she’ll announce she’s up the duff?

Reactions: 10
Parking myself here ready for Disney!

How long into the trip are we saying she’ll announce she’s up the duff?
A few days-a week I reckon. She won’t be able to contain it when she’s not going on rides (or is, because she is that stupid to continue on rides when she’s pregnant). I can picture it now… pink balloon, full pink ensemble, Barney in a “big brother tshirt” not that she gives a tit about him and Dave with his mouth open wide as if he’s thrilled when we allll know he didn’t want baby no 2… god help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shiny new thread just in time for Disney!

This thread isn't linking up with the others ... I think it's because of the '&' instead of 'and' in Sophie and Dave

Reactions: 4
Shiny new thread just in time for Disney!

This thread isn't linking up with the others ... I think it's because of the '&' instead of 'and' in Sophie and Dave
I have asked admin to change! Thanks for letting us know.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well done @JessieB with 62 likes and our winning thread!!!

This is a very exciting thread as its going to take place whilst they are in Disneyworld....

Or is it...
My first thread title, thanks guys x whoops about the & 😳, sure someone can sort it?.

Reactions: 4
Hope she actually washes her hair for this holiday as it looked really grim in Disneyland Paris.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A few days-a week I reckon. She won’t be able to contain it when she’s not going on rides (or is, because she is that stupid to continue on rides when she’s pregnant). I can picture it now… pink balloon, full pink ensemble, Barney in a “big brother tshirt” not that she gives a tit about him and Dave with his mouth open wide as if he’s thrilled when we allll know he didn’t want baby no 2… god help them.
At least Barney would get a new t shirt out of it! Poor bloody kid 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just come back from WDW and for a family of 4 we spent about 6k , we are eaters , but didn’t really ‘ eat ‘ all that much without the ddp , we just grabbed what we fancied , when we fancied , the bottles of water are about 5 dollars a pop and it’s HOT out there , you need to stay hydrated! We did a couple of target runs to fill our fridge in the beach club, but couldn’t be bothered to take armfuls of drinks/ snacks in the park with us , I just don’t know HOW They will do it! That poor little kid will suffer !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If anyone is going to WDW the same time as the Knutsford Hillbillies then Amish Annie and Fat Arse will be easy to clock in the crowd, infact you will probably smell em before you see em 🤢

I'm so ready to see the disaster
me too, you can just picture them standing in the middle of WDW sharing one cone 👩🍦👶🍦👨‍🦰 with Fatty's big greedy tongue devouring most of it.

Hope she actually washes her hair for this holiday as it looked really grim in Disneyland Paris.
she looks like adult Samara from The Ring movie with that clatty uncombed hair of hers, and them big frocks i mean ffs 👀 and for some very strange reason she's deluded herself into thinking that she looks like Belle???👀 Belle my arse 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am however seriously concerned for barneys health and wellbeing on this trip
I am worried he
Won't be dressed appropriately
Won't have suncream
Won't be fed enough to sustain him
Will be over stimulated and overwhelmed
Won't be bought a single gift or souvenir
Will hurt himself or go missing

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am however seriously concerned for barneys health and wellbeing on this trip
I am worried he
Won't be dressed appropriately
Won't have suncream
Won't be fed enough to sustain him
Will be over stimulated and overwhelmed
Won't be bought a single gift or souvenir
Will hurt himself or go missing
I agree. A day's neglect at DLP is very different to a long vacation in Florida. They just don't have the parenting skills to deal with this situation.

I completely agree with the previous poster who said how much of a struggle even the best parents find theme parks with toddlers. This pair of idiots have got no chance and no idea of the hell the next couple of weeks will bring.

Reactions: 11
I don't know how they or anyone sleeps with a toddler in the room..he's going to be so high on sugar every day;(

Reactions: 2
They're going to have a miserable time and because I don't like them very much, that's A-OK with me

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.