Sophie and Dave #54 dollars to spend at Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they are packing an umbrella.....or will they miss it?
I'm sure no matter where it tracks they would be getting wet if they arrive in the next couple of days. If so, I guess they will spend the day in the hotel room eating up all the snacks they brought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to add to the problems - if the hurricane isn’t enough, it’s Veterans Day on Friday. We were out there for this in 2019 - it was the last weekend of our trip and it was heaving!! Oh the timing - let the carnage begin. If Nicole doesn’t get them Veterans day will (which usually spans the weekend as most people are off!) & then it’s Thanks giving which is bigger than Christmas 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So i went is 2018 from the 13th of November for 2 weeks and I would never go in that time period again it was heaving the shortest queue was 45 minutes for its a small world. They are going to hate it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well guys, I have been in the queue for flight of passage for over 2 hours with no end in sight 😂

So I’m thinking maybe Dave should give this a miss in case he doesn’t fit on again. Don’t understand their plans for rides when they have Barney. Not really much fun doing every single ride on your own.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well guys, I have been in the queue for flight of passage for over 2 hours with no end in sight 😂

So I’m thinking maybe Dave should give this a miss in case he doesn’t fit on again. Don’t understand their plans for rides when they have Barney. Not really much fun doing every single ride on your own.
Genuine question what do people do about toilets when waiting for a ride? Are there toilets once you get in? I wouldn't last 30 mins...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am however seriously concerned for barneys health and wellbeing on this trip
I am worried he
Won't be dressed appropriately
Won't have suncream
Won't be fed enough to sustain him
Will be over stimulated and overwhelmed
Won't be bought a single gift or souvenir
Will hurt himself or go missing
yup, the kid is going to be the last one enjoying this trip, unfortunately this trip will be all about the neglectful and selfish mother and father, a couple of dimwits
Hope they are packing an umbrella.....or will they miss it?
Bring it on Nicole ya wee beauty 💧🌊💧🌊💧🌊💧also Amish dresses and hurricanes don't go well together 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuine question what do people do about toilets when waiting for a ride? Are there toilets once you get in? I wouldn't last 30 mins...lol
Honestly you have to just suck it up haha.
Some people leave the queue and come back ti whoever is holding the spot. But a lot of people get annoyed at this. So you pee before you get in a long queue
If its a medical need then you can get a pass so you'd be able to have shorter waits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly you have to just suck it up haha.
Some people leave the queue and come back ti whoever is holding the spot. But a lot of people get annoyed at this. So you pee before you get in a long queue
If its a medical need then you can get a pass so you'd be able to have shorter waits
Ah ok just wondered what people do if they have kids...I reckon they will just do a few rides for views, then spend most of the time in hiding eating snacks.

Reactions: 1
There are loos part way through the FOP queue if you have to pop out. Lots of people were taking their kids in when I last queued for the ride. It was only about 40 minutes but kids be kids!

There are loos part way through the FOP queue if you have to pop out. Lots of people were taking their kids in when I last queued for the ride. It was only about 40 minutes but kids be kids!
Have just never heard Soaf or Dave ask if he needs the toilet.. my brother and sister do that all the time and are constantly keeping an eye on them as they don't always understand if you need it. Soaf and Dave will probably be too busy vlogging to notice...

I'm new to this YouTube channel but heard a lot about them in the other Disney thread.

Anyone got any video recommendations to get started? lol

• Haha
Have just never heard Soaf or Dave ask if he needs the toilet.. my brother and sister do that all the time and are constantly keeping an eye on them as they don't always understand if you need it. Soaf and Dave will probably be too busy vlogging to notice...
You're assuming they can be bothered to potty train him!

Reactions: 8
Is no one else still so shocked that they’re even going to Disney? It really annoys me because those lazy, lying scruffy nobody’s don’t deserve a nice holiday.
Or maybe they do deserve 2 weeks in the heat in a busy atmosphere with a crazy toddler, zero money and embarrassment from not fitting on any rides 🤪

Reactions: 9
I'm new to this YouTube channel but heard a lot about them in the other Disney thread.

I would start with their Wiki and then with that information just watch one video, they’re all pretty much the same now, talk about Disney getting everything wrong, show what tit parents they are, lie through their teeth about everything and try and foist an AD on you.
If you want Disney check out their DLP car crash or their first honeymoon ones!

Is no one else still so shocked that they’re even going to Disney? It really annoys me because those lazy, lying scruffy nobody’s don’t deserve a nice holiday.
Or maybe they do deserve 2 weeks in the heat in a busy atmosphere with a crazy toddler, zero money and embarrassment from not fitting on any rides 🤪
I still won’t believe it until there is video evidence!

Day 1 of their WDW honeymoon. Dave stranded in Walmart. You can’t make this stuff up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I was absolutely dying for the loo mid way through waiting for flight of passage.. turns out someone had threw up on the ride so it caused massive delays.
But FOP actually has toilets half way round. From what I’ve seen no other rides have that though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.