Sophie and Dave #54 dollars to spend at Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she posted as though she's embarrassed by her content showing her son having fun with an age appropriate Christmas display? Like... You should love this, these should be the fun memories you cherish. What is wrong with you.

Reactions: 5
I hate that she posted as though she's embarrassed by her content showing her son having fun with an age appropriate Christmas display? Like... You should love this, these should be the fun memories you cherish. What is wrong with you.
I thought this too! This was a lovely thing to do with Barney but she is such a snob that she probably thought “we’ve just gone from DisneyWorld to this”. The actual shame is that she knows she can’t let him out of that pushchair cause he’d just absolutely wreck that place. Set some boundaries and start to show your son some discipline and then he would be able to walk around like other kids instead of being restrained all of the time. It’s completely their own doing and they’ve now made a rod for their own back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t understand the reasoning behind bringing Barney’s wellies with them to Orlando?? I mean just WHY?? It’s not for if it rains as he’s in the bloody buggy…

My kid had wellies at that age sure but wore them out in snow or for muddy puddles. It’s Orlando, he shouldn’t need them. Is he forced to wear those as they’re harder for him to remove??? If so then they’re making him look idiotic instead of teaching him NO!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Asking what we want to see from the vlogs. I’ll go first 😃

1. Dave actually on FOP, actually correctly sat in the seat with restraints down and showing a bit of the flight footage to prove he was on it (we all know you weren’t)

2. Dave explaining how he found driving in Orlando for the first time 😆

Looks like everyone who said they were saving footage for the vlog were correct. She’s back to calling herself a content creator. I think these vlogs will flop personally.
I’d like to ask them how many steps per day they did, given that in every post,reel,video they posted daves brand new gifted fitbit is nowhere to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% reckon she will go down the wax melt route with the shop...cheap and cheerful. Never seen her use or mention them until today
Doesn't that require effort though? What will her scent's be? Eau De Beige? Unwashed Disney Clothes? Chip's Arse?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Chicken Stew flavour?
I did think that myself after posting my list 🤣

Home Gem - Hints of sweat and ... "hoovering" :sick:
Hair Grease - Takes you back to the time you haven't showered for days because you're so busy!
S&D - The fresh smell of the field, that housed a male cow that has just done some business. :poop:
Hello Fresh - The unmistakable scent of your favourite Hello Fresh recipes that have transferred to all the washing that still hasn't been put away.
Flight of Passage - Smells of nothing as we still don't know what the smell is, due to Dave's large calf muscles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.