Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cococalada20

Ok so I have spotted them today! At animal kingdom, and wait for this..
They look like they are all wearing the exact same clothes as the photo from Instagram the other day??? Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

PatsyDo

935B88E6-527F-4343-A317-6AE5B72B28C2.jpeg

She’s absolutely infuriating!!! It’s not a disaster but not acceptable either. When she says they left straight after, I hope they kicked them out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

KayleighA

The most animated and excited I’ve ever seen these two were when they were looking forward to Barney’s naps in Florida. “Ooh the heat might make him sleep even longer!”

It actually disgusted me. I’m a mum of a two year old and there are definitely days where that nap can’t come soon enough but it’s definitely not going to be the highlight of our holiday.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221121_211750_Chrome.jpg

I just hope Dave isn't wearing long sleeves and long trousers because it's chilly, seeing as Barney is there in next to nothing

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

flyingfish93

So let me get this straight? They've flown all the way to FLORIDA for a magical holibob but Barney is more interested in sticks? You literally could have taken yourselves to a park at home and not spunked £1000s you don't have. They are SO selfish.

PS - 2 year olds don't need fizzy drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Emmum

Chatty Member
Yeah they are definitely skint - no Disney Springs, no Ohana like the said they had booked, no Universal. A resort day today - could have been a great time to do a reel or two at the pool, showing the hotel facilities, or even set up a video to upload on Wednesday like they said they would???

It's obvious she is pissed they aren't in a deluxe, aren't swanning around stuffing themselves on the dining plan and experiencing the rides together like their honeymoon

It's definitely not feeling magical is it!

Seriously they could have taken him on a beach holiday at an all inclusive place with a great toddler pool and playground six times over for how much they have spent on this holiday. He would have absolutely loved it!

Reactions: 34

Troyston30

Chatty Member
It's all she has ever wanted apparently. Standing infront of a fake castle in the themepark 3000 miles from home....meanwhile in the real world.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Chenny

She definitely got the spray tan for the bump castle reveal pics.
Or perhaps the real reveal will be that dave has been wearing a fat suit for the last year and we're going to get a body transformation castle reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 33