Sophie and Dave #53 what's the point anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure they just randomly started saying it one day and Dave would say it in his annoying YAAAASSSSS voice..then kept referring to the FLAAMMILLYYYY. Then suddenly they released their first pin which said FLAMILY ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
View attachment 1597481
Omg ๐Ÿ˜† i see what you mean hah, it sounds naff, and check out Chip with the bow on his head ๐Ÿ‘€ she really does have issues, i honestly don't think she's all there in the head. I wonder if nana Fran has picked up on her psychotic behaviour because she's an ex psychiatric nurse. Pinocchio Brown is a nasty piece of work ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 2
I wish one day her 'honest' chat would be her saying she's quitting YouTube ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie puts Honest in the title of so many of her videos youโ€™d think sheโ€™d have the ability to actually be honest.

Also have they really sold over 100 pins. What morons are buying these?

Reactions: 16
โ€œKeep it one day at a timeโ€โ€ฆ. Sophie, my loveโ€ฆ. Dave has had about 5000+ days of his โ€œweightloss Journeyโ€

Those days should have racked up some pretty hefty Weightloss by NOW!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest vlog and sooooo many points ๐Ÿ˜’

1) Sophie is worried about how they will afford Florida, mainly food spending yet they've booked at least 5 $$$ restaurants. Plus, why book it if you don't have the money??? I couldn't go on a budget, if you are doing Florida then do it with no worries about breaking the bank!

2) I don't like commenting on weight loss cos I've had issues on my own in the past but unfortunately Dave looks bigger than ever and Sophie goes on about how proud she is and how he has overcome obstacles, clearly he's been off the wagon

3) looks like they sold 132 pins, does that mean they made around ยฃ1000? A bit more?

4) sophie admits to Barney's speech delay and getting help. But this one really really bothers me, he's sat having dinner watching yet another screen!! Turn the damn screen off and talk about your day, the dinner, anything! She's trying to encourage him to say goodbye at the end but he's just fixed on the tablet! She also seems to think Florida is going to be magic fix as there will be so much to talk about but we all know he will spend most of the time tied in his pram watching a phone screen ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Catch up was
- pins have gone out but half were tit quality so the poor flamily are still waiting. Still no physical pin to be seen though
- they've booked disney dining stuff but will do a separate video on it (guessing that will never happen)
- Barney has a speech delay but she doesn't want to talk about it because everyone's so judgemental on the vlogs even though they've exploited Barney since conception so they're clearly not that bothered
- Dave's still fat

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So 132 people bought a pin
Not the mega bucks they were hoping for then! I donโ€™t actually think that is a huge number of people given the number of subscribers they have. I honestly think that most people who watch them are watching them in disbelief. I hope they now realise that not even their diminishing flamily are willing to pay for their holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pinocchio Brown! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
hahaa ๐Ÿ˜† Pinocchio Belle Brown, imagine calling yourself Belle ๐Ÿ˜† she's so deluded with herself because she's anything but Belle, more like sophie 'smell' brown because it's a guarantee that if her flat is unclean then she will be too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest vlog and sooooo many points ๐Ÿ˜’

1) Sophie is worried about how they will afford Florida, mainly food spending yet they've booked at least 5 $$$ restaurants. Plus, why book it if you don't have the money??? I couldn't go on a budget, if you are doing Florida then do it with no worries about breaking the bank!

2) I don't like commenting on weight loss cos I've had issues on my own in the past but unfortunately Dave looks bigger than ever and Sophie goes on about how proud she is and how he has overcome obstacles, clearly he's been off the wagon

3) looks like they sold 132 pins, does that mean they made around ยฃ1000? A bit more?

4) sophie admits to Barney's speech delay and getting help. But this one really really bothers me, he's sat having dinner watching yet another screen!! Turn the damn screen off and talk about your day, the dinner, anything! She's trying to encourage him to say goodbye at the end but he's just fixed on the tablet! She also seems to think Florida is going to be magic fix as there will be so much to talk about but we all know he will spend most of the time tied in his pram watching a phone screen ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
dont want to sound nasty it but wondering if barney could have some sort of learning disability or even have some sort of issue with his hearing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.