Sophie and Dave #53 what's the point anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has already finished it because she said she had!! FFS Soaf how bad is your memory??
They've referred to the Flamily for as long as I've watched them (flat in London days). Don't know the origin.
ah i see, yeah it's a strange word to use 🤔 and it doesn't sound right somehow, at first i thought it was a spelling mistake.

I guess they’re both back on social media then 😂 I honestly wonder why they both disappear 24/7 as it’s not like they’re busy or doing anything. I’m absolutely appalled at the fact she has 5 loads of washing when those pair are both constantly home and never go out so I imagine they’re just in their pyjamas all day anyway. I know how easy it is to fall behind on chores when you’re literally working but she does nothing all day.

Sells pins then fucks off, uses the queens death as an excuse yet never even posted an RIP post to the queen, lies and says she has vlogs ready all the time yet never does. I’ll be shocked if it’s a vlog from last week, they probably only filmed it yesterday. Then she comes back onto Instagram posting Barney and writing her bullshit to do list then has the audacity to affiliate link a £169 handbag during a cost of living crisis! I’m honestly baffled by the pair of them, their behaviour is disgusting and the shouldn’t even have a platform at this point
maybe they're paranoid about the DWP finding about selling those pins in addition to them getting benefits, because it could be looked on as extra income, so they're keeping a low profile. I wonder if someone has already reported them to the DWP because i just noticed a form on the DWP site where you can report people anonymously 🤔 and if someone has reported them i'm glad because they deserve it. Imagine using people to fund their WDW trip, it's shameful, plus she never even likes or replies to most of the comments even it looks like she has all the time in the world to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
An ad for Cadbury now!? It’s not even summer anymore who is buying ice cream 😂🤦‍♀️ I swear to God who knows who let’s them advertise tit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Helping Daves diet then...amazed they are even getting an ad!
She only crawls out the wood work
For an ad and then off back in to her hole. She is the most disingenuous rancid ignorant smug twit (who for someone with supposed low self confidence appears to bleeping adore herself)

duck them both & also Cadbury for being so blind and working with them - suppose that’s another week off the rails for Dave whilst he helps himself to a few boxes of 4 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
An ad for Cadbury now!? It’s not even summer anymore who is buying ice cream 😂🤦‍♀️ I swear to God who knows who let’s them advertise tit
Who the hell eats an ice cream like that? Just about right that she’d Chuck her son away for an ice cream! A treat while the baby sleeps, Barney is not a baby!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell living the high life, how glamorous to be a influencer, some ice cream! How could Dave betray his precious halo or whatever it is called?

That’s the first Ad they’ve had in absolutely ages isn’t it? Can’t wait to see if they upload a vlog and see what’s mentioned about the pins.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be that person but this was the winning title from the last thread! It was a really good one 🤣View attachment 1595961
I'm sorry!!
I must have missed it because it doesn't say thread suggestion and was as a reply rather than it's own message!
For my punishment I will go rewatch a clip of dave singing or squatting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soaf, you know yourself you wouldn’t be an arket 165£ bag. You’d be one of those cheap plastic Spar bags that is useless because it breaks straight away and it doesn’t biodegrade for a 1000 years so it never goes away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes probably fuming as Nina was invited to get a haircut by Nicky Clark himself...different lives...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shes probably fuming as Nina was invited to get a haircut by Nicky Clark himself...different lives...
Omg her voice/accent is absolutely horrendous - surely she’s putting that on?? And her orange skin plus all the filters… Christ. Think I prefer our Soaf 🤣 Whilst I think the haircut looks really nice it does make her look like an attractive mum in her mid forties … how does someone with only 2500 odd followers get a gifted haircut from Nicky Clarke? Bonkers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg her voice/accent is absolutely horrendous - surely she’s putting that on?? And her orange skin plus all the filters… Christ. Think I prefer our Soaf 🤣 Whilst I think the haircut looks really nice it does make her look like an attractive mum in her mid forties … how does someone with only 2500 odd followers get a gifted haircut from Nicky Clarke? Bonkers
She works in marketing I believe and has her own company.

The lips as well, both hers and Lauren's are awful I'm sure they are just naturally pretty without all of that.

Reactions: 3
Blimey that family have just the most annoying, workshy genes ever don’t they 🤣. Shame, despite him being a world famous hairdresser to the stars, she still doesn’t spell his name right 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 4.14.37 pm.png

WHAAAAT EVEN IS THAT HEADBAND? 😂 it's absolutely REPULSIVE. Why is it SO THICK? It's taking up her entire head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Where does that word 'flamily' come from?
I'm pretty sure they just randomly started saying it one day and Dave would say it in his annoying YAAAASSSSS voice..then kept referring to the FLAAMMILLYYYY. Then suddenly they released their first pin which said FLAMILY 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20220922-171054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i dont think i would ever get tired of slapping the stupid out of these 2, thank god they found each other as they saved 2 other people a life of misery

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still no vlog.... I'm guessing she didn't manage to finish the "editing"

Poor wee thing. Such BUSY lives. I couldn't even imagine how busy they are everyday. It's just toooo too much to ask them to get a vlog up once a week. It's tooo too much. They have so much todo remember guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.