Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flatcapandmousetrap

As if Barney is going to mince onto Main Street usa and start going “well fucking hell Soaf and Oaf you were right!!! This is EXCELLENT. If only you’d brought me here sooner, I might’ve spoken! Fandabbydosy this is the best thing since an iPad was made!”. She’s deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

MyRightTit

VIP Member
So…..24 vlogs all YEAR.
Approx 350 minutes.
Which is SIX hours between them.
So…3 hours work each since January.
Broken down it’s approx 4 MINUTES of work a WEEK!

Full-times YTers???

They should feel ashamed of themselves.

Apologies @deejayvillage for stealing your job this time, I just had to figure out just exactly how lazy they are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

EIC

Well done, keep it up. Calorie deficit is how I lost a shed ton of weight too & kept it off.
That’s bullshit. The only way to lose weight is to drink monster, not to eat on camera so no one knows what you eat , add numbers into your step counter on your iPhone and take angled pictures for updates, how dare you try convince me otherwise your not an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Catch up was
- pins have gone out but half were shit quality so the poor flamily are still waiting. Still no physical pin to be seen though
- they've booked disney dining stuff but will do a separate video on it (guessing that will never happen)
- Barney has a speech delay but she doesn't want to talk about it because everyone's so judgemental on the vlogs even though they've exploited Barney since conception so they're clearly not that bothered
- Dave's still fat

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

oldwoman

He's hashtagged "counting calories" so... Like, does he FINALLY now know that you simply have to just count your cals & you WILL lose weight? Or wha?
Lurker but had to join to say that I responded to one of his recent stories to ask if he would consider a using a calorie deficit to lose weight.....immediate block. Very sad because he needs help.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221025-184453_Instagram.jpg

Yeah there is Dave doing a hard day's work and knowing that you are self sufficient and can provide for your family, for one....😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Suecee

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion - Sophie the snob without a job, married to a slob with a big gob!

Credit to MaryJaneShoes82

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Screw the cost of living and country in recession... Sophie's mind is all eyebrows and hair extensions!
Must be nice to be so deluded sometimes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

EIC

5 weeks until Barney is “home” and full sentences burst out of his mouth, can’t wait.

• Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
View attachment 1650930
So the pins were poorly packed in envelopes as shown in the vlog. What were in the boxes? ...probably nothing just put there to make it look like she's had sales. Also this person needs to have a serious chat with themselves ffs😡 I'm tempted to comment but it won't see the light of day and I'll just get blocked.
This person is happy just to donate to a luxury trip?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?! People are struggling & relying on food banks etc - give your money to them!!
I honestly wonder at the mental health of the flamily.

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
So the Disney countdown begins :rolleyes:
Spray tan, nails, dropping Chip off at the weekend, Dave's got a new t-shirt ;) Sophie looks more of a twat than usual...it's on guys... I can't wait

Screenshot_20221102-092109~2.png
Screenshot_20221102-092235~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221014-194834_YouTube~2.jpg

So the pins were poorly packed in envelopes as shown in the vlog. What were in the boxes? ...probably nothing just put there to make it look like she's had sales. Also this person needs to have a serious chat with themselves ffs😡 I'm tempted to comment but it won't see the light of day and I'll just get blocked.

• Wow
  • Sick

Hurrah54

VIP Member
She literally said she'd 'popped the vlog on private' until Tuesday which means it's ready to go and they just have to make it live.

Lies lies lies lies lies. They don't give a shit though

• Haha
  • Angry

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Id love for Soaf to try do a list.. top of her list would be barnstormer worker 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Barnstormer worker
Shop owner (forgotten)
School teacher (incomplete)
Layabout
Grifter
Aff Linker Extraordinaire
Content Creator (debatable)

Gosh what a list. You go, Glen Soafo

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Let me tell you about my achievement…..helped along by the big fat fella, So I have in my ‘cough cough’ slightly older years become increasingly claustrophobic-so badly that I had to give up most rides in Florida as I couldn’t bare to be ‘pinned down’ when I did try I would get an overwhelming urge to scream and take flight away -anyway I have never done FOP because of this but have for a while now had therapy to the point I have managed a few rides - finally got on FOP - up come the leg restraints -deep breath deep breath in comes the back restraint - now I can’t get out at all and the panic is starting to set In especially as it is taking an age to actually start but guess what I started a mantra to myself to get through - the fat fella won’t fit….the fat fella won’t fit…. Believe me them calves of his will definitely not fit -so for once I thank him for getting me through……I am so bloody chuffed with myself….may never do it again but I have once and once is enough - cannot wait for their Florida vlogs, and thanks if you made it up the end of this ramble xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29