Sophie and Dave #53 what's the point anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Chorizzo for the winning thread!
Seems a very fitting title for what's going on with Sophie and dave at the moment....which is absolutely nothing.

Recap anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand why she even bothered saying that thing about being scheduled for the day after the Queen's funeral she would have been better off going radio silent (as she so often does anyway) WITOUT saying that. And esp as that just sounded stupid anyway given it was days prior!

Reactions: 8
Sorry to be that person but this was the winning title from the last thread! It was a really good one 🤣
A00DF838-32F6-4382-BC13-2FABF2AAD85C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have to agree with @Jess89 the thread title should be WDW by Chip and Pin.

I'm considering buying a pin just to see if it arrives.....call it market research if you will!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to agree with @Jess89 the thread title should be WDW by Chip and Pin.

I'm considering buying a pin just to see if it arrives.....call it market research if you will!!

Hahaha why I would love to know the findings of your research, it makes me die thinking of them getting anyones well earned money!

I just CANNOT with these TWATS. I used to be such a fan of Sophie and I just can’t see anything redeeming about her now.

Reactions: 4
I need to rant....
So I used to enjoy following Sophie and Dave and watching their videos. I have now stopped following them. Annoys me so much how lazy they have become!
The last video they posted was just to promote their pins which made me so angry that people are buying them to fund their Disney trip. She said she wasn't going to post a video due to the Queen passing. Well hello? Where Is that video?
They really don't deserve their channel anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I need to rant....
So I used to enjoy following Sophie and Dave and watching their videos. I have now stopped following them. Annoys me so much how lazy they have become!
The last video they posted was just to promote their pins which made me so angry that people are buying them to fund their Disney trip. She said she wasn't going to post a video due to the Queen passing. Well hello? Where Is that video?
They really don't deserve their channel anymore.
Welcome to the sane side.
Honestly it shocks me how they still have die hard fans. They are the most laziest YouTubers I’ve ever known. Full of fake promises, fake intentions, fake LIFE! They literally couldn’t care less about their “flamily” just money. The pair literally DO NOT WORK. Yet still can not find time to upload a 15 minute slog a week! And use the parent card as to why they haven’t been active on YouTube. Parents are out here working FULL TIME raising a family of 5! 🤣 and they can’t even upload a vlog once a week? Wow 🤣 I’m happy to learn though that you saw right through their pin advertising! And why they was doing it! Did you come to that realisation before coming to this thread?

Does anybody have a link to all the lies & fake promises they’ve made to show this woman? Like the push-up challenge & just everythingggg?

Reactions: 7
last upload on their channel was 3 weeks ago, makes you wonder how they are affording their private rental house if they arent getting any income

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just found a female version of Dave on Insta
8 months into a weightloss and exercise journey, she posts a side by side and there is literaly not an ounce of difference
Sound familiar there Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you read here soph , please will you get Barney some proper fitted shoes. It's autumn time to get rid of those summer pumps that have no support. You've said it yourself Barney has a funny run, probably because he's not used to having his feet on the ground, I think that's why he runs like hell when he has the chance . Will you take notice of Barney when he can speak and can say to you both that NO he doesn't want to be picked up, No he doesn't want to be put on daves shoulders, No he doesn't want to be strapped into a buggy that is way to small for him because his body language says it all the time, you both ignore him, so will you listen to Him?

Think you'll find people more interested in you both looking after your son properly, getting him warm winter clothes, a coat and proper shoes and an age apporiate buggy than a Disney pass. How about you do a vlog that states what it is that you do all day that your always putting up on your stories of having some peace or how busy you are, explain what it is exactly what you do? Also a vlog on how you can afford a trip to WDW Florida when you've not long come back from Disney Paris, I'm really interested and I sure others are as well. I would also like to know why you film Barney eating the way he does, always with a screen in front of him? Can I ask does the health visitor ever question you and your parenting? Give you some tips? One last thing why oh why do you always have chips dirty arse on Barneys pillow, bed and what is supposed to be Barneys rug, make that 6 loads of washing and give them all a good wash.

Am looking forward to hearing why the vlog that was put on private till Tuesday but not uploaded till today? You enjoy your peace and quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She literally said she'd 'popped the vlog on private' until Tuesday which means it's ready to go and they just have to make it live.

Lies lies lies lies lies. They don't give a tit though

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I guess they’re both back on social media then 😂 I honestly wonder why they both disappear 24/7 as it’s not like they’re busy or doing anything. I’m absolutely appalled at the fact she has 5 loads of washing when those pair are both constantly home and never go out so I imagine they’re just in their pyjamas all day anyway. I know how easy it is to fall behind on chores when you’re literally working but she does nothing all day.

Sells pins then fucks off, uses the queens death as an excuse yet never even posted an RIP post to the queen, lies and says she has vlogs ready all the time yet never does. I’ll be shocked if it’s a vlog from last week, they probably only filmed it yesterday. Then she comes back onto Instagram posting Barney and writing her bullshit to do list then has the audacity to affiliate link a £169 handbag during a cost of living crisis! I’m honestly baffled by the pair of them, their behaviour is disgusting and the shouldn’t even have a platform at this point

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So she’s not even acknowledged the lack of vlog from Tuesday and is apparently editing the vlog that was ready to be uploaded a week ago. Absolute liar! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.