Sophie and Dave #53 what's the point anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he be going in his wellies to be put in jelly shoes for 2 weeks ? What kind of so called mother has to be told to get her one child fitted shoes, the same mother that was always stuffing her face with crap when her child had no vests and no coat disgusting. Bet he's strapped in the buggy he outgrew 18 months ago. Spray tan, eyebrows,hair extensions and more granny dresses and her boys get sweet FA . Mommy dearest

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If they’re going this week they may need more than wellies as Tropical Storm Nicole is on it’s way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just read its due to hit Disney Land later this week...eek!
To be fair this could be the best outcome for Banners. He wouldn't get dragged around an overwhelming theme park, he'd not have to wear those ridiculous shoes or be strapped into a too-small buggy. They're going to be eating the snacks they brought from the UK in the parks anyway so may as well eat them in their room.

Soaf will of course be absolutely beside herself that she's going to miss most of her holiday. Boo hoo

Reactions: 7
I have a kid Barneys age. I’m not even taking her to Disney on Ice with her older sister because she’s just too small. Zero attention span, couldn’t care less about Disney to be honest. We did Peppa Pig world in half term & that was enough 😂 A great day but dear god was it exhausting. She hated queuing, couldn’t understand why she couldn’t ride a ride again, wanted to be cuddled 24/7 as she doesn’t love people crowding around her .. then just your typical toddler tantrums sprinkled through the day. Fully expected it to be like that but I couldn’t do it every day for 10 days! & in much warmer weather! I’d be a sweaty, exhausted mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually think they are flying out on the Saturday as I’m sure their 60day calculation was starting on a Sunday so they will probably miss the tropical storm

Reactions: 4
When did Sophie say they will be posting videos? I'm sure she posted on her story recently about regular uploads?

Oh yes we can’t wait for more photos of Barney being distressed, over stimulated and bored, Dave trying to look skinnier and body builder like at the same time and Soaf trying to look like a snobby Cheshire mum who thinks she’s a fashion and Disney expert posing at the Disney walls.
The faces they pull for pictures give me the ick so bad

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Absolutely zero chance of this. She's completely useless as a mother. That poor child being saddled with her. He's going to have a completely miserable time. He'd have had the time of his life having a couple of weeks with his grandparents. Instead he's forced to wear uncomfortable shoes, will be overstimulated, will be forced to step in with their schedule and will be fed absolute shite. Then will come home to a freezing cold house with no food because they've got literally zero money after spending it on this ridiculous holiday.
Aww no because this actually makes me so sad, we all love hating on Soph and Dave but theres an actual child involved here. They're so obsessed with Disney and the money they think the vlogs will make they don't stop and think whats best for Barney, they'll have it in their head that they're the best parents in the world because every kid loves Disney, but not a 2 year old ffs. Barney would be so happy with butlins for the week or something, maybe an unpopular opinion but Disney is a terrible holiday for a toddler, they just want to run around and play, how they gonna let him do that with all them crowds.
I really hope they're just pulling the wool over our eyes and they're not in a dire financial state, because skinting yourself for bloody Disney is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.