Sophie and Dave #51 F me, they're in DLP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things from her post…

wasn’t it like 900 degrees there the other day, why is she in long sleeves? Surely she has some Amish dress with shorter sleeves.

I don’t even want to see my own kid covered in food, let alone someone else’s. And the pram being covered in chocolate and ice cream when they’re away and have no way of washing it, grim.

Also, the temperatures for night are showing as 16-21 degrees when they were there, so I’m confused why they have put a blanket on Barney and are both wearing jumpers in the night photo.

DC905E7F-26A4-4B29-96B2-145DAFA0DAFA.png

If you read Dave’s lips in the seat belt reel it looks like he is saying ‘no extenther’ rather than extender.. why does he push his tongue forward like he’s making a ‘th’ sound for a ‘d’ .. sorry this really annoyed me 😂😂😂 also.. the sucking in before he shows off the seat belt … wtf

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t shoot but genuinely for Barneys sake only I hope they had a lovely time.

Although she’s being a daft bint purposely getting the character wrong even if you’re not a marvel fan you do tend to know who they are or google it unless she’s really embracing the armish lifestyle and refusing to use google now.
Ooh so we are getting multiple vlogs.. travel day tomorrow guys 😬😬View attachment 1441613
Ffs why would you dress like that? she's like a cross between Little House on the Prairie crossed and Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dress is creased to high heaven, shes not even showcasing her 'bag', no headband(prob because they are uncomfortable and a pain in the ass to wear). Why is trying to relive her honey moon and the time she worked( and I'll say that word loosely) at Disney. I feel sorry for Barney imagine growing up seeing these and realise that your mothers 'happiest time' and the thing she longs for the most is her life before she had you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Finally caught up with all the posts! I thought Dave had no pants on in this photo at first…

View attachment 1441913
Well Sophie you did it. You found the perfect color match between your cute velveteen ears and dress. Your husband is even posing the way you like. Now.....move your head to your right and see your exhausted, overwhelmed, unhappy, possibly sick 2 year old child.
Oh well. Two out of 3 aren't bad right?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Flowy dresses,
No rides?
I’m calling it - she’s pregnant and will announce it in October so the November trip will be postponed indefinitely.

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait to see them not go on any rollercoasters, there’s no way on Earth Dave fit on Crushes Coaster!!

The hilarious thing is as well is that Soaf could milk this for weeks and probably spent the majority of her time there trying to film “content” and reels for Instagram (instead of spending quality time with her husband and child) but then she’s probably too lazy and won’t bother besides a few grid posts.

Helena and Martyn love to milk a Disney trip and personally I like their vlogs, my fella can’t stand Martyn’s laugh and struggles to tolerate it but they do know how to milk content from one trip and create half decent content.

I personally can’t wait to see Soaf’s attempts at reels and see what she copies from other “Disney influencers” 🤣

ultimately, and really rather sadly, this is all just a massive distraction from their sad lives. “Where we’re meant to be” please….if you’re only happy at Disney Soaf and Dave, then you’re not happy for real. It’s so very entertaining but also so sad watching two people be so in denial and so delusional…

Reactions: 6
So just an FYI dave
This is a chap I follow on insta. He has lost 100lbs in 4 MONTHS!!!
by walking, no take aways or fast food and living on a calorie deficit.
No fancy pt or gym membership
He could lost it is 4 months whilst having a full time job and how long had it taken you dave to lose supposedly half of that?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So just an FYI dave
This is a chap I follow on insta. He has lost 100lbs in 4 MONTHS!!!
by walking, no take aways or fast food and living on a calorie deficit.
No fancy pt or gym membership
He could lost it is 4 months whilst having a full time job and how long had it taken you dave to lose supposedly half of that?
I truly believe Dave thinks he is now all muscle. He looks in the mirror and sees Eddie Hall instead of the ginger pile of lard the world sees.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Listen dave you probably did need a seat belt extender but you decided to life your belly up like a giant ball of dough and put the steatbelt under it. Thank god you don't need it on the entire flight because that would have Sliced you in half

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.