Sophie and Dave #51 F me, they're in DLP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting to find out which rides they went on to. Or was this a trip just to see the castle and try out the new plane seatbelts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s ridiculous how she won’t take Barney to the zoo or aquarium which is literally on their doorstep, but go to DLP out of pure desperation when it’s rather expensive. I will never understand the mindset, yet they went to the Harry Potter event in Cheshire last year. She doesn’t do stuff to benefit Barney, only herself.

It will be interesting with the rides on whether they did rider swap or just went on rides that were suitable for Barney.

The Iron Man comment was just laughable and ridiculous. She won’t come across as relatable to the Disney community when Marvel is such a big part of it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I thought that part of her saying she didn’t know who the avengers are (I don’t really either but no big deal) was basically her resenting she had to spend part of her ONE day at Disney doing the avengers stuff because of Dave, she’d rather have done all the classic Disney stuff which she knows and goes with her aesthetic. I’m sure she complained the whole time

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she actively talks to him unless she really has to :LOL:
Just replying back to your comment on my post as I can’t quote a previous threads post!

Thank you so much lovely and congratulations to you too! I’m also due in November 💗 I’m dark haired, dark eyed and quite olive skinned so not sure I will produce a dreaded ginger either. 😂

PS. That was 100% a joke folks, I can confirm I’m not like Adolf Bellend Brown who only wants a specific hair/eye coloured child. “Kill ze gingers!! 👩🏻‍🦰👨🏼‍🦰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So the true reason for the airplane ride was so that Dave can try out the seatbelts and not at all to see how Banners does on a airplane. 😂 we got you S&D 😉

Reactions: 4
Ooh so we are getting multiple vlogs.. travel day tomorrow guys 😬😬
6BAB7C1A-3929-4058-B762-10FD922A3656.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the comments on her reel drop from 19 to 10 so she obviously didn’t like a few of them 😂 At least try and be more discreet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what does she look like? Those trainers don’t go? I really loved some of her honeymoon dresses and outfits (I’m a secret floral Amish lover myself 😂) but that just looks wrong.
The bag also looks so shite doesn’t it 😂 It also looks really uncomfortable on her shoulder, like when it has got stuff in it it just sits in an awkward place and looks like the strap would just fall off your shoulder all the time

Reactions: 9
I’ve been out all weekend so missed a lot. Just catched up on everything 🤣🤣 but Dave and that damn seatbelt yet sucking in for dear LIFE soon as Sophie turned that camera on 😆😆 ergh, guys…. If these two make it to Disney World in Orlando. Ima cry. It’s taken me YEARS to save. HOW CAN THEY AFFORD THESE HOLIDAYS? DLP anddddd WDW? Like, HOW?!!

Reactions: 5
So excited about a 1 (maybe 2/3) day trip to DLP but they can’t do a zoo that’s local to them. Instead of paying £hundreds on DLP why don’t they do days to the zoo or even Alton Towers / CBeebies.

If it’s vlogs they’re after - surely they could have some good material from these. I love a trip to WDW but there’s much more to life than Disney. These two need to focus on this so they’re not only happy for the fleeting moments they can afford time in Disney

That reel is so fake and cringey as duck 😨

(Is the song on the reel the same one Brogan Tate awkwardly ''danced'' and clapped to in the parade? I think I'm traumatised by it)

• Haha
That reel is so fake and cringey as duck 😨

(Is the song on the reel the same one Brogan Tate awkwardly ''danced'' and clapped to in the parade? I think I'm traumatised by it)
Hahaha I’m just imagining Broges and Benj in his bucket hat “bopping” along to this tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She knew Iron Man looked like this in that car crash Trafford Centre vlog last year (I know it’s not Iron Man it’s War Machine, the suit is exactly the same apart from the colour) so she does know who he is 🙄
61797D2C-C472-42C5-A024-C5545A7702F8.jpeg

• Wow
She knew Iron Man looked like this in that car crash Trafford Centre vlog last year (I know it’s not Iron Man it’s War Machine, the suit is exactly the same apart from the colour) so she does know who he is 🙄View attachment 1441697
She’s going all Tim / Jenn Tracker on us and playing thick to get the followers”being helpful” and correcting Sophie’s “mistake”. Next she’ll be calling Minnie, Daisy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More clips of Barney's disgusting eating...maybe she thinks they are relatable? He just looks a mess ;(

• Sick
Reactions: 11
More clips of Barney's disgusting eating...maybe she thinks they are relatable? He just looks a mess ;(
This is really sad to see and I know we only see snippets of life but he often looks very unhappy / grumpy. It must be frustrating when the 2 folks there to look after you seem to put more importance in looking after themselves.

I can just imagine the vlogs now - waiting in 90 minute queues for rides than Banners isn’t big enough for and Dave’s too big for. Banners will of course have his eyes glued to Disney + on Soaf or the Loaf’s phone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.