Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if this has been discussed already. But why do they have the flag of the Netherlands in the thumbnails for the DLP vlogs and not the French one?

they are so thick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Well they will have saved some money for WDW because Dave isn’t paying a coach anymore!

Love his selfie in his latest story as well! He clearly sucks his cheeks in and pulls weird faces that manage to make his face look slimmer. This pair are just unbelievably fake.
1 year with the same coach and all dave lost was a year

• Haha
Reactions: 44

disneys

VIP Member
I hate to comment on people’s parenting and I rarely do it on here if I can help it because I know how annoying it is to have your parenting style questioned . I’m not a perfect mum and everyone parents differently , but I can’t not say something about how they parent Barney .

1) the screen time is alarming . He’s given a screen to shut up , to be quiet , to keep him Calm , to stop him from exploring and playing. The way he desperately grabs for the phone or iPad , the way he can’t sit at the table quietly without it . No wonder the poor lad still isn’t speaking , his parents never chat to him . If he’s not chained to his buggy , he’s forced to watch Avatar … now don’t get me wrong , we have an iPad for my son and he does use it . He’s 3 so a year older than Barney (almost exactly) . But we don’t take it out to restaurants , we only allow it at certain times . And he watches age appropriate things that he somewhat understands . Why isn’t Barney watching Peppa , or Bluey ?

2) the messes they allow him to get into . He’s such a grubby little boy . Watching him eat that ice cream in his high chair was depressing . Stripping him off at meal times in public was just (and forgive me for saying this because I’m going to sound very middle class and uppity but hopefully nobody will judge) classless and something you’d see in a resort in Benidorm . Ratbags would be appalled . Buy the poor sod a bib !!! How hard is that ? Toddlers are messy , my son makes a right mess with his food sometimes . But I always have a bib on hand when we eat out , and wipes at the ready to give his mouth and hands a clean .

3) I know she’s said she’s worried about his speech so hopefully they’re getting help but he’s 2 and doesn’t say any words . I fully think this is because they don’t speak to him and stick him in front of the telly all day . All they said to him the whole time was “Open !” , or “good mooorrninkkkk” or “wow, good job !!!” … they barely engage with him , no wonder the poor land can’t speak . Going to nursery would benefit him greatly I think .

4) when Dave threw him around at avengers campus , I felt it in my stomach .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Lala22

Chatty Member
Highlight for me was dave: “ we feel the most ourselves at Disney” you are like 36 mate grow up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
That poor boy. I counted 3 times he was actually happy, and none of them had anything to do with Disney:
- Lift at the hotel, doors opening and pressing the buttons.
- Playing with the water spout fountain.
- Feeding crisps to Sophie.

The rest of the time he was either confused, miserable or terrified. Or all 3 at the same time. All the while his vain, narcissist mother rambles on and tries convince herself she's happy.

Dave's mouth is gross, he should have filmed the ride instead. And the only time he was truly happy was when he was gobbling through the McFlurry.

And I don't know one single straight man that constantly yells YAAASSSSSS at the top of their voice. :sick:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Donald73

VIP Member
I think they are just trying to make their channel seem more positive and up beat perhaps? Removing videos that make them look stupid/pathetic? Just my view...
Don’t be silly, there will be nothing left!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PoppyDox

If I saw a half naked toddler in a restaurant I would genuinely be concerned. I’m not a perfect parent by any means but my son has a change of clothes where ever we go because toddlers are messy. It’s pure neglect and what’s worse they film it for the world to see how awful they are, obviously oblivious to the fact.

They are both scruffy as fu*k, who actually rubs dry shampoo in on camera for over 30k people to see? She’s minging.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30