Sophie and Dave #51 F me, they're in DLP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the BIGGEST news is that the actually went to DLP! No editing of photos this time although it was speculated as photos are a bit strange looking, with a big slap to all the wolves thanks to @Gem_woody for the new thread title.

- Did she wear her own headband to DLP (NO)
- Dave is extra happy because he fitted into the new extra long seat belts on the airplane.
- Banners looked like he hated the trip.
- Did they tag along with stagecoach? Did they not? That’s the question.

Meanwhile, on YouTube shock horror for no video in over a week. No pack with me for DLP.

- Chip is staying in Scotland and probably having the time of his life!

- Banners got a horrible coloured bucket and spade for his birthday from mum & dad. A buzz backpack and some clothes.

- Dave was excited again because he fits into Primark clothes - with their extended line! To Soph’s dismay he brought a bright orange coloured hoodie and a blue one. 😂

- They’re is a new headband in stock - wooptydo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Talking of the Buzz backpack i wonder if its to be seen in the vlogs. You forgot to mention Dave bought a size xxxxL hoody from Primark, bright orange and its skin tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're telling me Sophie couldn't take two seconds to turn to her husband who is always glued to her side to ask him what the character was and be told Iron man? Doesn't take a marvel fan to know that.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please share the seatbelt video for all us blocked folk to laugh at

Reactions: 2
I think everyone knows that's Iron Man...

HEHE look how quirky I am, I don't know any marvel characters is that groot? hehe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the BIGGEST news is that the actually went to DLP! No editing of photos this time although it was speculated as photos are a bit strange looking, with a big slap to all the wolves thanks to @Gem_woody for the new thread title.

- Did she wear her own headband to DLP (NO)
- Dave is extra happy because he fitted into the new extra long seat belts on the airplane.
- Banners looked like he hated the trip.
- Did they tag along with stagecoach? Did they not? That’s the question.

Meanwhile, on YouTube shock horror for no video in over a week. No pack with me for DLP.

- Chip is staying in Scotland and probably having the time of his life!

- Banners got a horrible coloured bucket and spade for his birthday from mum & dad. A buzz backpack and some clothes.

- Dave was excited again because he fits into Primark clothes - with their extended line! To Soph’s dismay he brought a bright orange coloured hoodie and a blue one. 😂

- They’re is a new headband in stock - wooptydo.
Why are her facial expressions so bleeping annoying though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she doesn’t know who Iron Man is baffles me. Thought she was a Disney character connoisseur since she worked on the barnstomer 13 years ago?! She’s either acting dumb for engagement or she genuinely doesn’t know and chose to upload those stories thinking she sounded “cutesy”. Grow up, Soaf and Loaf.

Reactions: 7
I am more and more certain the Barney is somewhere on the spectrum. He looks so miserable and in pain in those pictures. He is completely over stimulated and the noise and lights would have been unbearable for the little might. He seems to flap his arms a lot when expressing himself which again is a trait. I can’t believe they are putting him through all of this when he clearly has different needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The way she doesn’t know who Iron Man is baffles me. Thought she was a Disney character connoisseur since she worked on the barnstomer 13 years ago?! She’s either acting dumb for engagement or she genuinely doesn’t know and chose to upload those stories thinking she sounded “cutesy”. Grow up, Soaf and Loaf.
I mean I'm not an avengers fanatic but i can still probably name most of them in Soaf's story. Shes done it to act dumb.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the inspo on what face I can carve into my Pumpkin this October xoxo

Wtf is the bag/boob support he’s wearing? Even that looks too small for him
That's the seatbelt from the plane still stuck to him silly

I am more and more certain the Barney is somewhere on the spectrum. He looks so miserable and in pain in those pictures. He is completely over stimulated and the noise and lights would have been unbearable for the little might. He seems to flap his arms a lot when expressing himself which again is a trait. I can’t believe they are putting him through all of this when he clearly has different needs.
I don't know why people get so pissy when you speculate when to those of us who are familiar with autism it's not difficult to spot, it's not some terrible disease that shouldn't be spoken about and it's not a bad thing, I just hope he gets support.

Reactions: 19
Don’t shoot but genuinely for Barneys sake only I hope they had a lovely time.

Although she’s being a daft bint purposely getting the character wrong even if you’re not a marvel fan you do tend to know who they are or google it unless she’s really embracing the armish lifestyle and refusing to use google now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could have just asked her husband who they were 🤷‍♀️
Probably didn't want him to go on a 20 minute speel about how the 2nd film is better than the 3rd and some 'beaut' of a man he went to acting school with knows a friend of a friend who was in the films bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i think she acts really dumb deliberately for engagement and to see if anybody writes anything on here about it because she will check these threads every day. She will love the power of making people wait for comments and vlogs because remember shes a control freak and it looks like they're playing up in all those photos they uploaded but at the end of the day they're two stupid cunts who have nothing better to do with their time than use people including family members to go on panic trips. Soaf just remember you're stuck with your ginger son for the next 18+ years so you're fcked big time! so whose smirking now?? eh??😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.