Sophie and Dave #51 F me, they're in DLP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👋Hi thecornerlondon 🤣

We make a comment that she is still on there and poof she's gone!

Is it me or is their photo when you click on them a really odd perspective ratio? Looks really stretched, trying to make Dave look thinner are we?

I mean I wouldn't say "poof" it's been said like a 1000 times and FINALLY has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just for context, we’ve road tripped on up from Atlanta to Nashville…today I have walked almost constantly from 9am until 7pm AND been to the gym and am only just hitting 30k steps. Dave is such a bleeping fat liar!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Those Puma shorts piss me off everytime I see them - which is about every time they blog / have an Insta story. They look like they smell.
I bet they will stink of his sweat and sh*t as well because he wont be able to reach around to wipe his arse being that size 👀💩🤢omg 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right guys can we please stop talking about Dave in the shorts, the sweat, the tit. I honestly feel a bit sick.. let’s change the subject.. remember when Sophie fake cried on camera about being homeless and pregnant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.