Sophie and Dave #49 Lying 9-5, what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeyyyy!!! at last!! they must have arrived at Disneyland Paris this morning and what a photo!!!! 😁 and even Chip's there as well 🥰 this is just EPIC!! looks like they're having a blast and looks like they've got great weather for their trip as well 🌞👍
Does anyone remember when Sam4god faked a trip to DLP as a prank? Her photo editing skills top drawer, Soaf will need to up her game if that’s her plan! It’s the only way I see them ‘going’ this month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny enough their future subscribers prediction looks like Dave’s weight gain chart. just a g next on the end

CCC68106-0E2E-40AC-ABCB-2ABE9702EDBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories. *eye roll*

Barney is not a baby, he is a toddler.

also if she finds it so hard being a mum to one, GOOD LUCK Sophie having multiple children.

Reactions: 13
Why has she blatantly photo shopped around her stomach and her hair and a patch behind her hair? Is it just me that sees this?
I think the question is why is she so tit at photoshopping? To answer your question I think the stomach is because she sees herself as fat, she only needs to look to Dave to realise she isn't. I don't think it's any pregnancy thing. The hair and the other one is just odd!

Reactions: 6
On Instagram she said she’d fallen out of love with the bungalow because she had too many dresses. Sold about 5 dresses on Instagram and magically all happy again. Possibly a pity story to get her followers to buy her dresses or setting up the story for another house move.
I seeeeee. I missed all that lol

She always moans about her house after spending time at her sisters (Jess)
I think she roleplays in her head having her sisters life then tries to recreate it on a beer budget.

She constantly comments on having peace and quiet time and taking time for herself without her child

Then bleets on about wanting another baby? She is playing grownups seriously

Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember when Sam4god faked a trip to DLP as a prank? Her photo editing skills top drawer, Soaf will need to up her game if that’s her plan! It’s the only way I see them ‘going’ this month 😂
That was absolutely hilarious and I loved Sam's explanation of how and why she did it. But of course Sam's a bright girl with imagination and creativity - just look at the way she's reinvigorated her channel recently. Meanwhile we have ol' Slothy who makes an absolute balls up of even the most simple Photoshop job (that hotel room in Windsor still makes me LOL).

She hasn't mentioned DLP because presumably she's now run out of excuses (due to having zero imagination) and is hoping we all forget about it. No chance, Soaf, the clock is ticking ... only a couple of weeks left in June now ...

Reactions: 10
😂 Sophie falling out of love with the bungalow is hilarious.

That is a nice property, way more than o thought they’d get when they first set out to rent.

I expect they now can’t afford it so she’s setting the scene for a move to a smaller property. Good luck getting a landlord that puts everything brand new in for you to move in Sophie and allows your dog.

Reactions: 14
I reckon they’re moving back to her mums and will say it’s while they save deposit to buy. Run Mammy ratbags run!

Reactions: 9
So S&D, we’re exactly half way through June and still absolutely no sighting of even all your Disney Paris video content - where’s the pack with me and everything else you promised you’re beloved subscribers? When are you going to Paris? We all are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the reason why your NOT going. . We all know it’s because you haven’t booked it. You’re a laughing stock honestly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More than they are earning through the shop. Shop update normal service has resumed 0 sales.

Just remember social blade is not a good indicator as it can’t take into account all of the stuff like interactions (which still will be tit) and ADs. You would be surprised how much she gets for an Ad
[/QU
So S&D, we’re exactly half way through June and still absolutely no sighting of even all your Disney Paris video content - where’s the pack with me and everything else you promised you’re beloved subscribers? When are you going to Paris? We all are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the reason why your NOT going. . We all know it’s because you haven’t booked it. You’re a laughing stock honestly.
Totally agree...they're a pair of gobshi*es and just tell people what they think they want to hear in order to gain/keep their subscribers. They sit there smiling away blatantly deceiving people with their so called plans for this holiday when they know they're not even going, it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been a week since it was posted but what even is this photo?... Like what's happening and how does it demonstrate the great outdoors? Lifting Barney towards some stinging nettles ?
Screenshot_20220615-152304_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If Dave does have a job, does he now drive? They were talking about him learning and going for a test. Or does she just chauffeur him to the job???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Dave does have a job, does he now drive? They were talking about him learning and going for a test. Or does she just chauffeur him to the job???
His job is at the local co op, approx 3 mins walk / 30k steps away, he waddles there every morning, and due to his extensive work history and experience he fulfilled the role they were looking for and snapped him up, he’s the second in charge deputy manager of lemon ice bun testing, he then hides by the bins for 3 hours listening to a podcast before Sophie drives over to collect him, he does this every Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, it pays well.. 2 Disney holidays one to Paris and one to Florida, rent, council tax, gas and electric, gym membership a personal trainer, dresses, new shoes and Uber eats x8 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shop Update: 5x Lilac headbands sold today :unsure: Sold or can't be arsed to make so have lowered the stock??

I will accept it as a sale for now. £90 worth of sales today (maybe).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.