Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chenny

So they've dropped the ball with letting Barney have a fizzy drink. No big deal, they're out here every day working hard for their followers. Providing well informed vlogs daily, I mean three times a week, I mean once every three weeks.
Dave has lost 60lbs every month for the last 18 months. He's working hard to pass his driving test. He's knocking out 30k steps a day.
Soph is getting through all her orders.
On top of that Barney is birthing his 74th tooth out of his gums.
Leave. Them. Alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ohhreeally

Do those STUPID, ugly, massive plastic rings he wears give anyone else an irrational rage??

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Maybe Sophie is preggers and Dave's celebrating his rockstar amazing body for managing to ejaculate from his buried peen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

midwife0709

What I don't understand is he says "I try and get outside a bit every day"... They have a labrador??? Surely this would get them out at least twice a day?!

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Chenny

How fcking embarrasing... imagine going to buy some plants for the garden and witnessing big greedy Bubba Plump attempting to do the Time Warp in the seed aisle... i feel fcking traumatised after seeing that... he's got more rolls of fat on him than Bibendum the Michelin man...
A little word on tyre pressure..

• Haha
Reactions: 35

dnchw

#50 Dave’s beard is red, soph’s eyes aren’t blue, they’re going to Disneyland Paris.. fake or true?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
It’s truly incredible that this pair of nobodies have generated the same number of tattle threads as bloody ZOELLA who has 9.4 million Instagram followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

EIC

Round up of the vlog

dave rammed his tits into a 3XL hoodie
Barney is still locked in his pram
Sophie is still a cunt

see you in 3 weeks for your disney shit show

99CF7FA3-3C65-4265-BBA3-5F9A521D5435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sofasurfer

There’s no need to stress about the sprite guys. Remember Banners has about 500 teeth so he can afford to lose a few to decay!

• Haha
Reactions: 31