Sophie and Dave #49 Lying 9-5, what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shop update 1x headband sold

£18 worth of sales today

Hmmm fallen out of love with their home when they moved in June 2020 (premiered 9th June 2020 vlog). Has the landlord upped the rent or served them notice? :unsure:
[/Q
Oh wow I feel quite emotional, I would like to dedicate the honour of the thread title to Soaf and Dave as without their constant lying I wouldn’t have this accolade.

Suppose I should try and recap

Disney, apparently they have booked for November (we’ve heard this all before) at a value resort (you know, the type of resort Soaf said she wouldn’t be seen dead in?). Have they booked? Who knows but at least sounded more convincing than before and a lot more convincing than the DLP trip they are supposedly going on THIS month.

The shop is on it’s 15billionth launch with the wonders of headbands gracing the shop front. They initially sold out in mins due to her only making 8. The next launch had more available but now the morons who will buy any old tat (and they really are tat) have dried up so have sales. There was also some cheap notebooks selling for astronomical prices which haven’t sold either. Barney has been helping with the shop by destroying some stock!

Dave has a job which apparently he has had for a while but the question still remains as to how they can afford to live let alone go to Disney twice? Dave is still auditioning with no success a bit like the weight loss. He is still claiming to be some fitness guru doing 30k steps a day and still seems to be putting on more weight.

Barney still is showing no sign of development even though they have now made him a real bed.

Soaf isn’t coping with Barney at all but has persuaded Dave that they need another Baby as of course she is fine about having a boy and not bitter about him not being the girl she manifested. Is she preggers already?

Chip is looking more depressed by the min, poor sod!

Apart from that it’s just been the usual lies and excuses that these two are now known for. Unless I’ve missed something?
If only Chip could talk.... 👀

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Where is the stuff about falling out of love with their home? No one could be dumb enough to fall for that could they? Or is she really that self entitled that she is genuinely bored of it?
She pulled the exact same stunt when they left Basingstoke to move in with Mummy Ratbags. Out of nowhere she claimed she'd never liked their home in Basingstoke that she'd spent a year lovingly decorating and claiming it was her dream house. Then one day completely out of the blue she announces she doesn't like the house and they're off to evict Mummy Ratbags from her ensuite bedroom.

So obviously something is afoot. Being evicted because they haven't paid the rent, or due to the way they've neglected the house and garden (the bungalow is FILTHY now and will need a full redecoration before it can be let again) is a strong possibility.

Place your bets folks ... How long before they move in with Dave's mum (again)? I can't see Mummy Ratbags letting them stay there again. She clearly dislikes Dave and doesn't even appear to be that keen on Soaf these days.

Reactions: 30
She pulled the exact same stunt when they left Basingstoke to move in with Mummy Ratbags. Out of nowhere she claimed she'd never liked their home in Basingstoke that she'd spent a year lovingly decorating and claiming it was her dream house. Then one day completely out of the blue she announces she doesn't like the house and they're off to evict Mummy Ratbags from her ensuite bedroom.

So obviously something is afoot. Being evicted because they haven't paid the rent, or due to the way they've neglected the house and garden (the bungalow is FILTHY now and will need a full redecoration before it can be let again) is a strong possibility.

Place your bets folks ... How long before they move in with Dave's mum (again)? I can't see Mummy Ratbags letting them stay there again. She clearly dislikes Dave and doesn't even appear to be that keen on Soaf these days.
To be fair can’t blame her, would you want a fat lazy ginger bleep living in your house lol ? Bringing his own food because of his special diet requirements and demanding half the fridge space, replacing the toilet seats once a month because he keeps breaking them, image coming home from a hard days work while them 2 lazy cunts have been at home all day doing nothing and then having to look after your grandson while they watch tv.. I don’t think anyone would put up with that.. odd how Sophie thinks that would be acceptable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair can’t blame her, would you want a fat lazy ginger bleep living in your house lol ? Bringing his own food because of his special diet requirements and demanding half the fridge space, replacing the toilet seats once a month because he keeps breaking them, image coming home from a hard days work while them 2 lazy cunts have been at home all day doing nothing and then having to look after your grandson while they watch tv.. I don’t think anyone would put up with that.. odd how Sophie thinks that would be acceptable
I think she also had to give up her bedroom for them last time, to give them privacy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

I seriously hope they haven’t skipped the rent as they would have almost certainly needed a guarantor when renting that place with the lack of guaranteed income and that means one of the family would have needed to cover it.

I doubt they have been evicted but suspect the company that rents it has either upped the rent or are looking to sell as times are hard especially for a business with energy prices rocketing.

Reactions: 11
Does she just have to live with her mummy when she’s pregnant cause her husband is so useless?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still a bit confused though (doesn’t take much these days ha). Has she said somewhere that she is falling out of love with the bungalow?

Reactions: 1
Just my quick DLP check in. Unless they pop up in front of the Castle this afternoon....16 days left in June for the DLP trip they said was booked.....😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's 'on her list' to do a video on their upcoming trip to Disneyland Paris, times running out Soaf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still a bit confused though (doesn’t take much these days ha). Has she said somewhere that she is falling out of love with the bungalow?
On Instagram she said she’d fallen out of love with the bungalow because she had too many dresses. Sold about 5 dresses on Instagram and magically all happy again. Possibly a pity story to get her followers to buy her dresses or setting up the story for another house move.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My suspicion is that as they have been there 2 years, that the landlord has reviewed the rent and put it up. Also if their gas/electric was on a fixed tariff this will likely be ending now also, which will also shoot up. As we suspect they were barely scraping by before, they now cannot afford it. Soaf obviously isn’t bringing in any money and whatever job Dave has got himself is probably a basic wage, as he has minimal qualifications and I can’t see him doing a job that takes much effort to earn more money.

Saying you’ve fallen out of love with your home because you have too many dresses is just ridiculous. Unless she has that many dresses that they are filling every room, then it’s BS (which it obviously is).

just a way to set up the reason for them having to move out without admitting they don’t have any money and soafs ‘shop’ is a flop.

Reactions: 14
Honestly don’t know how you afford to live. Last ‘video’ nearly 2 weeks ago. 🙄🙄🙄
I know.... and check out their earnings on Social Blade

Yeyyyy!!! at last!! they must have arrived at Disneyland Paris this morning and what a photo!!!! 😁 and even Chip's there as well 🥰 this is just EPIC!! looks like they're having a blast and looks like they've got great weather for their trip as well 🌞👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god their monthly and yearly earnings on social blade are hysterical. No wonder she’s desperate to sell 5 tatty dresses!!

Reactions: 5
I know.... and check out their earnings on Social Blade

Yeyyyy!!! at last!! they must have arrived at Disneyland Paris this morning and what a photo!!!! 😁 and even Chip's there as well 🥰 this is just EPIC!! looks like they're having a blast and looks like they've got great weather for their trip as well 🌞👍
More than they are earning through the shop. Shop update normal service has resumed 0 sales.

Oh my god their monthly and yearly earnings on social blade are hysterical. No wonder she’s desperate to sell 5 tatty dresses!!
Just remember social blade is not a good indicator as it can’t take into account all of the stuff like interactions (which still will be tit) and ADs. You would be surprised how much she gets for an Ad

Reactions: 5
Sophie - always moaning about spending time with her son. Having a baby is the hardest thing ever

Also Sophie - I’m desperate for another baby. I’m made to be a mum

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.